One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
What the hell is Frisco?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Nothing will be any different than it already is. Valley Ranch will history is all. Oxnard may also be history. Jones has a lot of investments in the Frisco community so it is a natural for him.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Nothing will be any different than it already is. Valley Ranch will history is all. Oxnard may also be history. Jones has a lot of investments in the Frisco community so it is a natural for him.
:lol

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Will new practice facility help in recruiting free agents?

The Cowboys' practice facility in Irving opened in 1985 when Tom Landry was still the coach and Danny White was still the quarterback. It now is one of the oldest and most outdated in the league, with several teams, including the Bucs, Jets and Seahawks having opened in the past seven years.

That will change in three years when the Cowboys move into the newest, most updated practice facility in the league. Frisco approved a $115 million development that includes $25 million for a practice facility. It also will have a 12,000-seat indoor stadium.

So will the facility help in recruiting free agents?

"I think it probably depends on the free agent," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. "Certainly, at the college level, they seem to be in some kind of competitive situation with sizes of weight rooms and all that kind of stuff. I think that’s probably less the case in the NFL. I do think having good facilities are important. We talk about being your best, demanding everybody to be your best, and you want to create an environment where they can be their best. You want to have up to date, state-of-the-art-type facilities where everybody can function at the highest level. But there’s also a little something to having a little patina in your life, too. You know what I’m saying, where it’s a little bit worn in, the old shoes. Sometimes those are good. They feel comfortable and sometimes you can be at your best in those environments as well."

-- Charean Williams

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
But here's a jimmy joke about your mama that you might not like...I heard she was the 'Frisco dyke

Cotton

Staff member

asklesko

Whoa An Active DCCer
we had that one year where the team blamed the bad start on the moving back and forth in training camp. now they will do it for the next 25 years. wtg, jerry. wtg.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Where is it that everyone assumes that The Cowboys will be moving back and forth to TC if they build a facility in Frisco. That will be the TC facility in all likelyhood because I am under the impression it will be designed to deal with hot weather. There will be no need to go elsewhere.

Cotton

Staff member
Where is it that everyone assumes that The Cowboys will be moving back and forth to TC if they build a facility in Frisco. That will be the TC facility in all likelyhood because I am under the impression it will be designed to deal with hot weather. There will be no need to go elsewhere.
The tweet in the OP says that one week of TC will be held at Frisco, implying that the rest of TC will be held somewhere else.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They are building a 12,000 seat indoor training facility/stadium so there would be no need to return to Oxnard.

I need to do some quick research to see how long they're contractually required to attend TC in Oxnard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom