User Tag List

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 837

Thread: LOL @ The Redskins

  1. #11
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Roberts View Post
    Honey Boo Boo's mom you say?


    Here you go, Bob.


  2. #12
    Senior Member Jiggyfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,392
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    We thank you for finding time to post in it anyway.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Simpleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,735
    That's what these idiots get for getting married so young for no particular reason whatsoever. Who in their right mind gets married at 23 when they are in the position that Griffin is in?

    And then he's dumb enough to text pics of himself on top of that?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    That's what these idiots get for getting married so young for no particular reason whatsoever. Who in their right mind gets married at 23 when they are in the position that Griffin is in?

    And then he's dumb enough to text pics of himself on top of that?


    Yeah, he's stepping off that pussy train way too early if you ask me.

  5. #15
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    That's what these idiots get for getting married so young for no particular reason whatsoever. Who in their right mind gets married at 23 when they are in the position that Griffin is in?

    And then he's dumb enough to text pics of himself on top of that?
    He's just giving away money in the eventual divorce.

  6. #16
    A winning temperament Deuce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,216
    Monk, Green: Mull name changeUpdated: July 23, 2013, 12:03 PM ET
    ESPN.com news services

    Washington Redskins Hall of Famers Art Monk and Darrell Green say the team should consider changing the team's nickname because it is offensive to many Native Americans.

    Owner Daniel Snyder has said he will never change the team's nickname, but Monk and Green told WTOP Radio in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday that the topic isn't one that should be so easily dismissed.

    "[If] Native Americans feel like Redskins or the Chiefs or [another] name is offensive to them, then who are we to say to them 'No, it's not?'" Monk told the radio station.

    Monk, who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2008 and is the Redskins' all-time leader in receptions (888) and yards receiving (12,026), added that a name change should be "seriously considered."


    Green, a former cornerback who was also inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2008 and is the Redskins' franchise leader in interceptions (54), agreed that a name change should be under consideration.


    "It deserves and warrants conversation because somebody is saying, 'Hey, this offends me,'" Green told the radio station.


    In May, 10 members of Congress sent a letter to the Redskins, the NFL and its other 31 teams, calling for a name change.


    Commissioner Roger Goodell, however, defended the team's nickname in a letter to the members of Congress, writing that the Redskins name "is a unifying force that stands for strength, courage, pride and respect."


    The nickname is the subject of a long-running legal challenge from a group seeking to have the team lose its trademark protection.

    Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.







  7. #17
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,655
    Except Native Americans aren't saying that it's offensive. Only a very small, idiotic percentage of them are.

  8. #18
    Amateur football god Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    45,461
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17m
    Washington WR Pierre Garçon commented to reporters that he thought “the Redskins’ offense could be the best ever in the NFL”. Thoughts?

  9. #19
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 17m
    Washington WR Pierre Garçon commented to reporters that he thought “the Redskins’ offense could be the best ever in the NFL”. Thoughts?
    Check his pockets for dope.
    Since Day One

  10. #20
    Senior Member P_T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    428
    '92 Dallas Cowboys

    or

    '07 New England Patriots

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •