Must See Movies

D

Deuce

IM3 was solid. Good effects and RDJ continues to be good as Stark.

I had one, albeit big, complaint...the Madarin is made out to be some phony bafoon. WTF? He's a legit villain in Marvel with great powers. It's not like they are trying to go as real as possible since they reference the aliens and Avengers often.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I felt the same way, Deuce. That was a let down. But then again, it should be expected since the whole movie had a Lethal Weapon vibe to it, down the Stark/little kid buddy banter.

D

Deuce

I felt the same way, Deuce. That was a let down. But then again, it should be expected since the whole movie had a Lethal Weapon vibe to it, down the Stark/little kid buddy banter.
Agreed, though it was funny when he called the 12 year old a pussy to his face.

Last edited by a moderator:

dallen

Senior Tech
Thanks to a suggestion from
mcnuttz
we can hide spoilers now

dallen

Senior Tech
Can we get a button for it?
It is the button

Edit - you have to go the advanced editor to insert it. I'll see if I can figure out how to add it to the quick editor

dallen

Senior Tech
Ok, you should see an on the end of the buttons above the Quick Reply box.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The spoilers are out for the new Star Trek film and let's just say I hate J.J. Abrams.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Cabin In The Woods was an unexpected pleasant surprise.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The spoilers are out for the new Star Trek film and let's just say I hate J.J. Abrams.
They were giving away free tickets for an advanced screening here yesterday but I couldn't go because I had family in town.

I'm looking forward to the the new Star Trek. I loved the first one. I was never a big Star Trek fan so if Abrams somehow bastardized this new film it probably won' affect me like it would hard core Trekkies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They were giving away free tickets for an advanced screening here yesterday but I couldn't go because I had family in town.

I'm looking forward to the the new Star Trek. I loved the first one. I was never a big Star Trek fan so if Abrams somehow bastardized this new film it probably won' affect me like it would hard core Trekkies.
Well, let's just say he "recycling" things. It is gay as hell.

If you are going to go and recreate a universe, do it in with some originality.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A lot of movies lose it when sliced up for TV, but Stepbrothers still manages to stand the censors.

Top Bottom