User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DCC FFL 2013?

The champion is in, obvious.

I'm in.

Uh, dickbag?

I have a suggestion.

If we do decide to allow the trading of draft picks, I'd like to have the draft order set at least a week before draft day.

Currently the draft order won't be set until 30 minutes before the draft. I think people would want more than 30 minutes to negotiate a trade. I know I certainly will.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    I have a suggestion.

If we do decide to allow the trading of draft picks, I'd like to have the draft order set at least a week before draft day.

Currently the draft order won't be set until 30 minutes before the draft. I think people would want more than 30 minutes to negotiate a trade. I know I certainly will.
    I think I can do that...

BTW, I'm still waiting on one more person, who has been provided with the information, to claim their spot.

Ok, everybody's finally in... the league has been created and everybody can start setting their pre-draft lineup anytime they want.

RE: the trading of draft picks

I have no way of setting the order prior to the draft. This is the description Yahoo gives for the trade feature:

"Increase the level of strategic competition in your league by allowing managers to trade draft picks for next year’s draft. When this setting is enabled, managers can trade draft picks in any round for players and/or other draft picks. Once a trade involving a draft pick is made, this setting cannot be disabled. Draft pick trading is not available for auction draft leagues."

Since it involves future draft picks, I think we'll be passing on this feature. Let me know otherwise.

That sounds like something that would be best suited for keeper leagues.

I vote we pass on the trade feature.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    I vote we pass as well.

If anyone's interested in getting another league going, I would be all in that bidness.

Since I missed out on this league, I'd be interested in getting into another.