Golf Thread

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Tiger with another win.

And that was an epic meltdown from Sergio on the final 2 holes. :lol

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Remember that one Rory dude that Carl said was going to be better than Tiger?

Carl

RIP Brother
Remember that one Rory dude that Carl said was going to be better than Tiger?
And when was this? Tiger is Tiger, I have never liked him, that's different than admitting his talent. Rory has got a gear that only Tiger has had since Greg Norman. Lets see where his career takes him. I'd guess Rory wins 10 majors.

Unfortunately, for my sins, I have a soft spot for Sergio...

And, I have been on the Manassero bandwagon for 4 years. He now has 4 wins at age of 20, Tiger had none at same age. But he doesn't have the talent of either Rory or Tiger.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
And when was this? Tiger is Tiger, I have never liked him, that's different than admitting his talent. Rory has got a gear that only Tiger has had since Greg Norman. Lets see where his career takes him. I'd guess Rory wins 10 majors.

Unfortunately, for my sins, I have a soft spot for Sergio...

And, I have been on the Manassero bandwagon for 4 years. He now has 4 wins at age of 20, Tiger had none at same age. But he doesn't have the talent of either Rory or Tiger.
Just f'ing with you mate. Rory is solid, but he's no Tiger.

Carl

RIP Brother
I am familiar with the character though I've never seen the show. It's on my list.
It should be top of...and though I am the first to make the comparison "ever' (Simp), you will know what I mean.

D

Deuce

I can now say I've had a better 9 hole score than Tiger Woods. :towel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He shot a 44 (+8) on the front 9 of the Memorial today. His worst 9 hole score since turning pro. I've beaten that a few times.
Well count me in as a Tiger beater as well.

Carp

DCC 4Life
F Merion. People seem to love how small and charasmatic the course is...give me Pebble beach over this place any time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am going golfing tomorrow. First time in over a year. Should be interesting.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
F Merion. People seem to love how small and charasmatic the course is...give me Pebble beach over this place any time.
The greens and the lies have been kicking the players' asses so far.

Tiger particularly has struggled to get a feel for the speed and the angles of the greens.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Roughs should not be that deep. The no flag thing is gay too...kind of helps players judge wind direction and whatnot.

D

Deuce

Roughs should not be that deep. The no flag thing is gay too...kind of helps players judge wind direction and whatnot.
Deep roughs are an Open trademark. Everytime they get shorter, the scores are higher and they catch shit from the purists. I don't mind making it so hard that people need to be extra careful with their shot making.

Top Bottom