Tony Romo: This is one of the most complete teams I’ve been around

Carl

RIP Brother
It was great when everyone who talked shit about the Cowboys was just jealous.

Now, they are right.

It's embarrassing.

Aaron Hernandez, a very good to great tight end with a big cap hit is charged with killing someone and is released immediately by the Patriots.

Josh Brent, a mediocre player who could be released with almost no cap worries at all is charged with killing someone... Embraced.

Good times, Cowboy fans. Good times.
It's been a topic on twitter today. The Patriots signed Donte Stallworth, not once but twice after he was convicted for DUI Manslaughter. So, there is that.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Does anyone think this is one of the Cowboys' better teams in a while? Romo seems to think so. :hattip

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Does anyone think this is one of the Cowboys' better teams in a while? Romo seems to think so. :hattip
Depends on the OL. The better it plays, the better all the players behind it play, so it has a multiplying and amplifying effect.

So if we get our best OL performance in years, the offense could have it's best season in years, which would also by extension probably help out the defense.

But that would require Frederick to be an instant hit, Leary to win one of the guard jobs and exceed expectations, Free to bounce back, and probably for us to find a guard on the trade market somewhere who can lock down a starting job.

Tall order.

If that happens.... hell, I could see us competing in a weak conference.

Last edited:

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I have no faith in this team or its executives, so no, I don't think it'll be one of the better teams in a while. Plus, the only thing that matters is winning, and we aren't capable of doing that when it matters regardless of how good the team happens to be.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Ahhhhh. Back on track. O.K. booze begin the homering process again. It shouldn't take long to get back where you were.

D

Deuce

If anyone ever in the history of the NFL thinks of hiring Romo in any front office capacity, I hope they remember this quote. It'll be all the proof they need for how bad he is at evaluating talent.

JMech

Brand New Member
You wake up to the alarm going off.......the idiots on the sports talk show discuss RHJ as coach of the boys......shut off the radio and roll over in frustration. God damn Ground Hog!

Lotuseater

Banned
This is going to be the best team since 2007. I fully believe that.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Makes you want to suit up for TC doesn't it.

Lotuseater

Banned
All it takes is a strong desire to enjoy watching the team and and equal desire to stay married that makes one just look forward to football for its own sake and try to stay positive.

This team has ended more marriages than mini skirts in Texas.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I love the annual offseason hype and excitement. Super Bowl!!111!!!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I feel like the Cowboys are a dirty little whore team. As much as I want to stay married to them, they keep f'ing me over at every turn.

Super Bowl, bitches!!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love the annual offseason hype and excitement. Super Bowl!!111!!!
It is the time of dreams. Where hope abounds. Where the belief this team can transcend the shackles of the worst front office in football and a mediocre head coach to win it all.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
It is the time of dreams. Where hope abounds. Where the belief this team can transcend the shackles of the worst front office in football and a mediocre head coach to win it all.
And a yips QB, a new scheme and a 90-year old DC, and a crap o-line.

More like Super Bowel bound

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Every player is putting in extra time, every coach is coming in earlier and staying later, the grandson is drooling more.... etc, etc.

Top Bottom