Packers Stuff...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Playoffs just make me nervous regardless. There just aren't bad teams in the NFC. Everyone is really good.
Seahawks have done it before, but I don't think they are extraordinary without Beast and Thomas.

Packers just shredded them. Originally chalked that up to a fluke, but not anymore.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I am not at all confident about the game especially if it is close going into the 4th Quarter. Rodgers has a lot in his bag of tricks going for him especially the long threat. It's uncanny how he serves up Hail Marys and they connect. That's something that Dak just hasn't had to deliver on. Bye this time of the game the Dallas defense will be worn down quite a bit and the secondary hasn't had that much playing time as a unit. Someone has been injured in that group most of the season. Dallas needs to have the lead by the 4 th and the running game needs to be operating at its peak. Otherwise it might be a scary outcome.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That Hail Mary broke the Giants spirits and lifted the Pack. I know they scored right away the next drive, but the Packers gained enormous confidence fro that play and exploited DRCs absence even more.

Cowboys need to score, that's all there is to it. They need to pass to set up the run a bit too. That's how the 90's Cowboys did it, and it's about time we started doing it. Back those safeties off and drive them crazy with big plays both running and passing.

data

Forbes #1
Me, too. And, yes it has.
Oddly enough, I'm more nervous for this game than I will be for the NFCC if we win.

Is it because it's Green Bay? Because it's Dak and Zeke's first playoff game? Or because we're 0-3 in the divisional round? Or because we have a legit shot at #6 if we get past this game?

Fuck.

data

Forbes #1
You know what this feels like? 1992 Div Playoffs vs Philadelphia Eagles.

Sure we had beat the Bears and won a playoff game the previous year, but the Lions beat down showed we weren't ready. 1992's philly game was the first playoff game as the big boy on the block. Were we a legit SB contender or just another hotshot that burns out? That 34-10 beatdown asserted everyone we were for real.

feels that way this week.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
I am not at all confident about the game especially if it is close going into the 4th Quarter. Rodgers has a lot in his bag of tricks going for him especially the long threat. It's uncanny how he serves up Hail Marys and they connect. That's something that Dak just hasn't had to deliver on. Bye this time of the game the Dallas defense will be worn down quite a bit and the secondary hasn't had that much playing time as a unit. Someone has been injured in that group most of the season. Dallas needs to have the lead by the 4 th and the running game needs to be operating at its peak. Otherwise it might be a scary outcome.
buck up, buttercup. we won 13 games this year, we beat this team among numerous others. our chance of winning are very high.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Even if we win I won't feel any better about Atlanta the following week.

And New England, forget it. I'd practically put money against us in that game. Have we ever beaten Tom Brady?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oddly enough, I'm more nervous for this game than I will be for the NFCC if we win.

Is it because it's Green Bay? Because it's Dak and Zeke's first playoff game? Or because we're 0-3 in the divisional round? Or because we have a legit shot at #6 if we get past this game?

Fuck.
I think it's because it's Dak and Zeke's first. We've just never seen what they could do in the playoffs. Just yet another stage for them to prove themselves.

Really wish I would have bought tickets and came down. Would have been the perfect weekend for it with the courts being closed Monday.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

And New England, forget it. I'd practically put money against us in that game. Have we ever beaten Tom Brady?
Not worried about Atlanta. If Matty Ice doesn't choke this week, he will next week.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I hope you are right but the circumstances with the Packers Is different now. Rodgers is on his game and the injury replacements for the Packers are stepping up. I see a dogfight as long as the Dallas defense holds up. Again I will take your prediction as a preference though.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
If these guys are going to be a dynasty, it must start this year.

Aaron Rodgers, get out here!!!!!!!

:flaircallout

townsend

Banned

We haven't ever beaten Brady, but Brady's never beaten Dak. If we make it to the SB for the 1st time in 21 years, it'll be pretty clear the Cowboys are capable of beating anybody.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Fuck.
You're nervous because you have had to go through the same 22 years we all have. Watching the team flash and then ultimately fail over and over again. Leaving our hearts bleeding out.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We haven't ever beaten Brady, but Brady's never beaten Dak. If we make it to the SB for the 1st time in 21 years, it'll be pretty clear the Cowboys are capable of beating anybody.
I think that is correct. I believe the competition in the NFC is on par with most of the playoffs of the past in the Conference and possibly better than most of the more recent groups.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh, and it's Friday of gameday weekend. Let's fucking do this! :towel

Top Bottom