Five Cowboys Named To All Pro Team

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Do you guys think it's good that we have three OL who are currently no older than 26 and who have all been 1st or 2nd Team All-Pro since 2014, including two guys who were 1st Team in both 2014 and 2016?

And that we have a rookie 1st Team All-Pro RB?

And a QB who just had one of the greatest rookie seasons of all time?

Asking for a friend.
Id tell your Skins fan friend that Kirk Cousins seems kinda cool. And DeSean Jackson is fast AF so thats neat

in all seriousness this team has all the makings for a dynasty and by year 10, hopefully we are looking at 3 new rings to add to the franchise

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Let's win one super bowl before we start with the dynasty talk.

D

Deuce

Do you guys think it's good that we have three OL who are currently no older than 26 and who have all been 1st or 2nd Team All-Pro since 2014, including two guys who were 1st Team in both 2014 and 2016?

And that we have a rookie 1st Team All-Pro RB?

And a QB who just had one of the greatest rookie seasons of all time?

Asking for a friend.
fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
They all earned it and I'm happy for Lee.

Oh, eff the pro bowl.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
:towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jimmy Johnson who?

data

Forbes #1
Unlike some QBs, Dak Prescott makes everyone around him better.

Rayman

Brand New Member
Seriously?

Troy, Emmitt, Michael, Allen, Haley, Woodson, Etc....

I sure would have bet that we had 5 somewhere in that mix at one time during the 90's.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sean Lee made the All-Pro team?

Wow....that's a helluva honor. I thought he played very well this season, but I didn't think it was All-Pro level -- in other words, the best MLB in football.

Still, I'm happy for the guy and it looks quite silly that he is basically being considered one of the best 3 LB's in all of football for 2016, but yet didn't make the pro bowl. I know the latter is a bit of a joke now, but still.

Agreed although he's not a mlb anymore so this is akin to him being one of the best 2 OLBs in football. I'm assuming that isn't including 3-4 OLBs.

If he's not, he's awfully close. He's been pretty awesome this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agreed although he's not a mlb anymore so this is akin to him being one of the best 2 OLBs in football. I'm assuming that isn't including 3-4 OLBs.

If he's not, he's awfully close. He's been pretty awesome this year.
We run so much 4-2 defense that there really isn't much difference between him being an OLB or MLB. It's hard to compare LBers between different defenses.

Top Bottom