Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

dallen

Senior Tech
This Tom Hardy show on FX looks interesting

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hope you guys enjoyed this surprise season. Time to get shredded by a red hot, playoff tested, future HOFer.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Hope you guys enjoyed this surprise season. Time to get shredded by a red hot, playoff tested, future HOFer.
Is there a reason why you keep saying this?

If this is how you're going to be all week and even all-game, can you just go ahead and take a vacation now and come back after football season is over?

dallen

Senior Tech
We still have to make it to the Super Bowl before Brady can beat us Bipo. Don't get ahead of yourself.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah I saw that Montgomery made it back but Nelson was declared out for the game. Makes me wonder if it's a cracked rib.
Here's to hoping he can't go.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Our defense is gonna get scorched and I don't think Romo or Prescott even matters.

I'm already mentally prepared for the disappointment. The football gods never do us any favors. Why should they start now? We also come into the playoffs having finished 2-2. The gods hate that. Now I feel like we should have tried to win that Philly game.

Fuck, what a waste.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Eli started that slide well before the first down line.

dallen

Senior Tech
Would be great if Randall pulled a hammy in the run back there.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Dak beats Super Bowl champions Rodgers, Wilson, and Brady to announce that he has arrived.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Careful what you wish for.

The Giants have a very good defense and are getting torched.

Ours is average at best.
Their best DB and playmaker got hurt early. That Hail Mary changed the game, but ultimately the Giants couldnt consistently move the ball enough.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Top Bottom