2017 Underclassmen Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Hitting incident"? :lol

I guess you like understating things. In today's outrage society, that's not exactly strong enough.

I find it hard to believe that he got a first round evaluation from the advisory board with the PR issues around that guy.

Strongly doubt any team takes on the baggage of choosing a woman beater that early.
Does exploding a girls face sound more accurate? No way he goes first round but someone will draft him and get a legit talent in exchange for the PR hit. Just another name to another super deep RB class.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Does exploding a girls face sound more accurate? No way he goes first round but someone will draft him and get a legit talent in exchange for the PR hit. Just another name to another super deep RB class.
He will go in the fourth round to a team that doesn't give a shit. Like Seattle.

D

Deuce

JuJu Smith-Schuster WR USC

I have a natural prejudice against people with hyphenated names, but he's a good player.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
OSU WR/RB Curtis Samuel

Smitty

DCC 4Life
First overall pick.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Jabril Peppers declared for the NFL Draft. Gonna be a star wherever they put him on the field

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Jabril Peppers declared for the NFL Draft. Gonna be a star wherever they put him on the field
I have no idea what position he'll play. SS, maybe? He's an average cover guy, and too small to play LB at the NFL level. I think that's what a lot of teams will struggle with when they evaluate him.

Not to mention that the gutless pussy feigned an injury to avoid playing in the Orange Bowl.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have no idea what position he'll play. SS, maybe? He's an average cover guy, and too small to play LB at the NFL level. I think that's what a lot of teams will struggle with when they evaluate him.

Not to mention that the gutless pussy feigned an injury to avoid playing in the Orange Bowl.
Would it have been better to do what McCaffrey and Fournette did and just state out right that they are sitting out to protect themselves?

Personally I want a competitor who wants to play football. But I won't judge him too harshly for it. And yeah I think he is a SS/nickle LBer.

Cotton

Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Can we please get this back on topic with Mahomes declaring?

Top Bottom