Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What are you talking about? There was nothing wrong what he called. There should have been at least two touchdowns already for the Giants if they didn't drop those balls. He is doing what he is supposed to do and attacking he Packers biggest weakness, which is pass def.
He was talking about his personal appearance.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Rodgers could've poured a cup of coffee and then drank it all with the time he had there.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Aaron Rodgers had enough time to make and eat two sandwiches back there.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Of course.

My dream is that the Giants have the game won and Little Eli gets his leg crushed on their final snap.
Eh. If I could only wish for one it would be for OBJ to be crossing the middle and for Mathews to leave him in a crumpled mess, eyes rolled back and drooling, with a pink sock hanging out the back door.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love how fag Buck has adopted the "Jack Rabbit" nickname for Janorris Jenkins.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Careless mistake there.

Nelson isn't going to get to that ball and Jenkins carelessly runs into him and gives them the yardage that they otherwise would not have gained.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Giants are playing the Packers like a lot of teams played them early on. Dropping 7 or 8 in coverage and making Rodgers hold the ball.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Now they have to get 10 yards just to have a shot at a FG.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Rodgers got too cocky right there. He saw the blitz coming and he still held the ball.....assuming that he could slip the tackle.

data

Forbes #1
#95 Giants looks like he's wearing thermal underwear on the outside

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Of course DRC gets hurt against the Packers. What kind of bullshit luck is this?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Rogers has had a lot of time but the Giants have kept him on a short leash with contain patterns.

Top Bottom