User Tag List

Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast

Thread: Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

UOTE=1bigfan13;455792]Agreed.

While I want a replacement for Dak as well, it's easy and convenient for fans to pile onto him for this offense's failures simply because he has the ball in his hand most of the time. When the fact of the matter is, Cowboys management and this coaching staff has failed him and stunted any potential he had for growth.

Putting Dak's development into the hands of Kellen Moore is akin to a school like Alabama entrusting the development of their 5-star freshman QB to some 23 year old grad assistant. It was a dumb decision that was doomed from the start. Everyone should have seen this coming but of course people in Dallas think with their heart and not with their head. They only see what they want to see.[/QUOTE]
    It would seem to me that if you want to replace Prescott then it doesn’t matter about the position coach. I think Dallas needs a more experienced position coach for the QB but there needs to be QB materiel to work with. I can see no evidence of Prescott ever being able to get on top of his negative habits.
    Since Day One

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Well Schultz clearly just had no idea what he was doing.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Name me one obviously playoff-bound team who doesn't have an elite QB and there's your answer.
    So drafting a QB out of college automatically translates to to an elite NFL QB? And a playoff bound team? All sorts of other things have to fall into place, not least a strong organization.

It happens here and there, occasionally. Given 20-plus years of failure under Jerry, I defy anyone to tell me how some QB that all the draft nerds get turgid about will come in and wave a magic wand and take the Cowboys on a magic carpet ride to the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    Well Schultz clearly just had no idea what he was doing.
    Yeah, I don't think that was play design. That was a rookie who missed a call.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    Yeah, I don't think that was play design. That was a rookie who missed a call.
    We have way too much of people not knowing what the fuck they are doing. I remember of a couple of plays where Dak was basically telling WR's to come in motion because they weren't doing what they were supposed to (Stomping his foot repeatedly and then basically turning to the receiver and telling him to come in motion). For a team that runs one of the least complex offenses in the NFL they are still clueless.

Sitting on .500

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    I don't know how the guy can be so unprepared. He is a rookie but he did all this shit at Stanford. And it's not like it's week 1. We are half way through the season. He should not be making stupid mistakes like this. And yet it's Rico who we are deathly afraid of fucking up. It's just crazy to me.

Sitting on .500

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I don't know how the guy can be so unprepared. He is a rookie but he did all this shit at Stanford. And it's not like it's week 1. We are half way through the season. He should not be making stupid mistakes like this. And yet it's Rico who we are deathly afraid of fucking up. It's just crazy to me.
    Which brings us back to coaching. Less bullshit motivational speeches and more technique and X’s and O’s, please.