User Tag List

Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 LastLast

Thread: Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarFuk View Post
    Glad I totally forgot about this game.
    I watched but I had it in the small window on PIP with no audio. I watch NBA on the larger screen with audio.

So, how's the progress going on making this KC Chiefs Central?
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Sitting on .500

That particular INT was them forcing the ball to Cooper so Jerry could show off how smart he was trading for his new toy. No doubt about it.

Glazer even reported we'd do that on Sunday morning... not that it took any special source to know that was coming.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    That particular INT was them forcing the ball to Cooper so Jerry could show off how smart he was trading for his new toy. No doubt about it.

Glazer even reported we'd do that on Sunday morning... not that it took any special source to know that was coming.
    I don't have a problem with the play call. Cooper looked good to great last night. It just wasn't there. That was on Dak 150%. He should have pulled it down and gotten some yards. I do have some problem with wtf they didn't call any planned QB runs. Especially at the gl.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    I look at Grier as a late 1st/early 2nd type, so I was thinking we'd have a shot with our top 10 2nd round pick.

That could change if he continues to light it up and has a great Senior Bowl though.
    That Texas game has put Grier back on the map. He was dropping dimes all over the field and he's pretty mobile...the kind of QB that is made for todays NFL IMO. Yeah I'm a WV homer, but the guy has huge talent and a big accurate arm.

Given the current state of affairs in the Cowboy organization, I'm wondering why anyone thinks drafting a QB is the answer to anything. True, Dak may not be the guy but the problems run way deeper than that. Plugging in a rookie QB is treating the symptom, not the disease.

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    I don't have a problem with the play call. Cooper looked good to great last night.
    Of course it was on Dak, the WR was never close to open so that ball has to be thrown into the stands.

Wait, maybe that's what Dak was trying to do, but with his accuracy...
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

9. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
    Given the current state of affairs in the Cowboy organization, I'm wondering why anyone thinks drafting a QB is the answer to anything. True, Dak may not be the guy but the problems run way deeper than that. Plugging in a rookie QB is treating the symptom, not the disease.
    Name me one obviously playoff-bound team who doesn't have an elite QB and there's your answer.

Bumped into a guy at the self checkout in the grocery store wearing a Dallas sweatshirt(Rare around here) about an hour ago and asked him how he liked the game last night. He started by rolling his eyes then said "Linehan, Garrett, they've all gotta go and Dak sucks. Jerry's a damn moron and I wish he'd sell the team. I've been a fan since 2000 and really regret it, I might start following the Colts." The guy he was with was wearing Packers gear and snickered.

I had to resist the urge to give him a hug and say "I feel your pain, kid, I feel your pain."