User Tag List

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    Too bad we won’t have a shot at Grier.
    I look at Grier as a late 1st/early 2nd type, so I was thinking we'd have a shot with our top 10 2nd round pick.

That could change if he continues to light it up and has a great Senior Bowl though.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

And this is why I don't stay up for the night games. Saw some of the replay this morning and it's the same old shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Dak never had elite natural arm talent and was never a natural thrower of the ball, his release and mechanics just aren't smooth and crisp like the top QB's, but I think he could've been effective in a Newton-type offense. A better offensive staff could get way more out of him but I think he's past the point of no return now, due to a combination of his own faults and because ultimately I don't think much has been done to help or develop him, relatively speaking.

Kellen Moore is his QB coach for Christ's sake and the offensive design/play-calling refuses to adapt to the point that Booger fucking McFarland is calling you out for 3 quarters for how predictable you are, and all his criticisms actually continued to play out in real time.

All of it is just pathetic.
    Agreed.

While I want a replacement for Dak as well, it's easy and convenient for fans to pile onto him for this offense's failures simply because he has the ball in his hand most of the time. When the fact of the matter is, Cowboys management and this coaching staff has failed him and stunted any potential he had for growth.

Putting Dak's development into the hands of Kellen Moore is akin to a school like Alabama entrusting the development of their 5-star freshman QB to some 23 year old grad assistant. It was a dumb decision that was doomed from the start. Everyone should have seen this coming but of course people in Dallas think with their heart and not with their head. They only see what they want to see.

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Cowboy Fan View Post
    2 defensive turnovers early in the game with 0 points to show for it.

Predictable, scared, play calling.

Prescott's underwhelming performance again.

This game was an embarrassment, painful to watch.

Every time the camera cut to Garrett on the sidelines, he was just standing there with a clueless look on his face, chewing on his gum........it's maddening to watch. Oh well.............................................. ..

Bring on the dirty birds from filthadelphia.
    Here's one more for the Garrett scrap book.

The camera actually caught Garrett clapping after that pathetic 4th down pass attempt by Dak.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Here's one more for the Garrett scrap book.

The camera actually caught Garrett clapping after that pathetic 4th down pass attempt by Dak.
    That's right that's his other signature move clap like a seal regardless of the outcome of the play. he clapped after his challenge was overturned.

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Glad I totally forgot about this game.