User Tag List

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

Gaining on .500

2. The following user likes this post:

He needs to start talking about the 4th phase, which should really be phase 1. Coaching. I want to hear him talk about that phase.

Gaining on .500

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Yeah me too, I even mentioned it in this thread when it happened. Someone said it could be the players were being too cautious after some of the iffy flags called against them. Maybe one of the coaches told them to dial it back or something but I don't care, you can't play scared/tentative.

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    He probably remembered he might be on camera...

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Frustrating thing is that if we had a healthy Romo at QB we could play with anyone. Of course that's because Romo was both QB and OC...
    Yeah, he made up for a lot of coaching and personnel deficiencies and those are being exposed right now because Dak is nowhere near the improviser he was and can't touch his pocket instincts.

Still waiting for a Romo "Miss me yet?" meme...

Quote Originally Posted by Plan9Misfit View Post
    Can we PLEASE fire Garrett and Linehan now?
    #Fire Garrett

Be prepared to lose our 2020 first round pick to deflect from this loss.
    #Fire Garrett

10. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
    Dak never had elite natural arm talent and was never a natural thrower of the ball, his release and mechanics just aren't smooth and crisp like the top QB's, but I think he could've been effective in a Newton-type offense. A better offensive staff could get way more out of him but I think he's past the point of no return now, due to a combination of his own faults and because ultimately I don't think much has been done to help or develop him, relatively speaking.

Kellen Moore is his QB coach for Christ's sake and the offensive design/play-calling refuses to adapt to the point that Booger fucking McFarland is calling you out for 3 quarters for how predictable you are, and all his criticisms actually continued to play out in real time.

All of it is just pathetic.
    It could be Cooper made things slightly worse because Dak felt pressure to throw to him instead of Beasely.

Dak was a fourth round pick for good reasons

I am officially ready to declare Prescott a liability to the team. I actually feel sorry for the guy. He has had no guidance from the staff and they have left him out on an island but things are what they are so just prepare for more of the same. This game was an opportunity to take advantage of the division standing but it was just a pathetic effort from the game plan on down. It didnt take much for the Titans to realign there defense once they saw that the passing game for Dallas wasn’t a threat. They quickly went to a stack alignment and that was that. Prescott continued to fail at the reads and the run was stuffed. The game was actually over early in the 3rd quarter.
    Since Day One

13. The following user likes this post: