User Tag List

Page 15 of 92 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 9 Game Day Chatter |Titans @ Cowboys | 11-4-2018

Quote Originally Posted by DLK150 View Post
    What would you give to also have the Benson family buy the Cowboys?
    If I had the amount I would give for this to happen I would buy them myself.
    Since Day One

2. The following user likes this post:

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pdom View Post
    It's a horrible look. Here's a better one

I like it!
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I'd give up a lot for Sean Payton and a two year rental of Drew Brees starting next year.
    Watching the offensive output of the Rams and the Saints was like watching offensive football in a galaxy far, far away from the Cowboys.

It helps, of course, to have two QBs performing at high levels, and it helps that the pass blocking was superb and both QBs get the ball out quickly.

But it's more than that. Very often when Brees and Goff threw the ball the receivers were open -- sometimes wide open. The patterns seemed design to confuse the DBs or catch them out of position.

The other thing was it was hard to match up a formation with a run or pass, couldn't tell which one was coming.

Instead of dumpster diving for QB coaches, WR coaches and the OC, why not hire people from Payton's staff or McVay's staff? Oh, that's right. Jason Carot wourldn't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by deadrise View Post
    Instead of dumpster diving for QB coaches, WR coaches and the OC, why not hire people from Payton's staff or McVay's staff? Oh, that's right. Jason Carot wourldn't like that.
    He doesnt want to hire competent people who will threaten his job, thus the Linehans and Kellen Moores of the world is who we get.
    Sitting on .500

I used to love Monday night football games. But now that I'm getting older and the Cowboys aren't playing that great I kind of hate it. I'll lose half a nights sleep and I'm regardless not going to be that excited even if we win to climb to 4-4.

And no it's not staying up until 11 that bothers me. But I rarely can fall asleep right after the game gets over. So I end up not getting to sleep for an hour or two after the game ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I used to love Monday night football games. But now that I'm getting older and the Cowboys aren't playing that great I kind of hate it. I'll lose half a nights sleep and I'm regardless not going to be that excited even if we win to climb to 4-4.

And no it's not staying up until 11 that bothers me. But I rarely can fall asleep right after the game gets over. So I end up not getting to sleep for an hour or two after the game ends.
    Old fart.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

The light from the TV is a stimulant, tricking your brain and fucking up your circadian rhythms. That, plus the stimulative effect of an elevated heart rate -- prompted no doubt by Carot's offense -- makes it really hard to go to sleep. If you're willing to sacrifice whatever degree of productivity you need for the next day, you're fine.

Cowboys 20
    Titans 14
    Zeke gets 115 on the ground
    Dak throws for 210, one TD to Cooper
    Defense swarms and looks fiery, holding Tennessee to just over 300 total yards
    Fans and media overreact claiming our offense has rediscovered it's identity

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion