Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

D

Deuce

He is a free agent after this year, I believe.
He is and he's going to make bank. He had a nice first season and then was overshadowed by draft picks, but worked hard and proved himself. Same thing he did in college. He was always the #2 CB but just did his job and did it well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We are so f***ing lucky. The Raiders jumped in front of that bullet for us.
If you want to applaud fate for intervening on bad evaluation on our part, go for it. Just proves more that Prescott was more luck than skill.

townsend

Banned
If you want to applaud fate for intervening on bad evaluation on our part, go for it. Just proves more that Prescott was more luck than skill.
Oh hell yeah. If it wasn't for luck Kellen Moore would have started the first 6 games, then we would have forced Romo into the lineup to try and salvage the season.

data

Forbes #1
Oh hell yeah. If it wasn't for luck Kellen Moore would have started the first 6 games, then we would have forced Romo into the lineup to try and salvage the season.
Some would argue this route would've been better for our Super Bowl chances. Might be 11-5 as a wildcard, but at least we'd have an experienced playoff QB with downfield cajones.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know some of y'all are hoping for a Detroit upset, I don't see it.

Their OL is missing their RT and is slow to begin with.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Golden Tate with a gutless drop.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not often you see an illegal block in the back against the kicking team. Kind of retarded.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Detroit looks just as much like they don't belong as the Texans and Raiders do. And they have their QB.

data

Forbes #1
Ferrero Rocher and Nutella. I'm a fan of hazelnut.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Look at that little white RB run

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm watching. Was playing some Uno Attack with the girl real quick before the game. I'm in my recliner focused in now.

Top Bottom