Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Raiders v. Texans; Lions v. Seahawks

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I probably won't watch a ton of the Texans/Raiders game but I damn sure will watch every snap of the Lions/Seahawks game.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Huge scoring drive by the Raiders.

They're going to have to win the game exactly like that. Special teams and running the ball.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Huge scoring drive by the Raiders.

They're going to have to win the game exactly like that. Special teams and running the ball.
Yep. I wouldn't throw the ball more than about 12 - 15 times this game unless it's dump offs or 50 yard bombs just to somewhat keep the D honest.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
As an aside, this game goes to show that the QB matters. Raiders have an excellent OL, a good running game, and good weapons in the passing game.

Anyone saying Dak only looks good because of the talent around him (looking at you, eagles fans) can choke on a bag of dicks.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Looked like that was a bit of a lazy blocking effort by Fuller that allowed the safety to make the TFL.

1bigfan13

Staff member
As an aside, this game goes to show that the QB matters. Raiders have an excellent OL, a good running game, and good weapons in the passing game.

Anyone saying Dak only looks good because of the talent around him (looking at you, eagles fans) can choke on a bag of dicks.
Whenever I hear people make that argument I always ask them why did Dallas only win 4 games last year.

We had a top 10 running game last year with the same group of receivers and the same OL.

The only major difference is the QB position.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member

Whenever I hear people make that argument I always ask them why did Dallas only win 4 games year.

We had a top 10 running game last year with the same group of receivers and the same OL.

The only major difference is the QB position.
Yep.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kind of gutless of Lamar Miller to run out of bounds like that.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Kind of gutless of Lamar Miller to run out of bounds like that.
I'd expect Zeke to do the same. There were no more yards to be gained. Save your body from the unnecessary contact.

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
Osweiler rarely scans the field. Looks like he stays locked on to his primary receiver on most of his pass attempts.

1bigfan13

Staff member
This Trawick kid comes through with another nice tackle for loss.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Gutless play calling by the Texans. I hope it costs them.

Top Bottom