2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Giants are going to completely lay down for the slurs this week.

I can feel it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Giants are going to completely lay down for the slurs this week.

I can feel it.
They're saying that they aren't resting their starters this week. Of course that could mean key starters like OBJ & Manning play the first half then are pulled at halftime.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They're saying that they aren't resting their starters this week. Of course that could mean key starters like OBJ & Manning play the first half then are pulled at halftime.
Yeah everything I have read/heard is that the Giants are going to play their starters and are going to go out and try to win the game. But I also realize sometimes coaches say that because they want the team to prepare like they would any other week. Then once the game starts they can do something differently.

D

Deuce

I can't remember...

Is the bracket set that we get the 4/5 winner or do they re-seed after the first round? I know there was talk about that previously but can't remember if they ever implemented it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't remember...

Is the bracket set that we get the 4/5 winner or do they re-seed after the first round? I know there was talk about that previously but can't remember if they ever implemented it.
I believe the top seed plays the lowest remaining seed in the second round.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watch this not be their Cabo moment.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Damn they even got my boy Sterling Shephard doing the shirtless gay boy in jeans pose.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can you imagine if Dak and Zeke did this?

It seems the rookies have bought into their own press. What we once thought was a humble pair of rookies may have just pulled the wool over our eyes. Their focus is going to be a point on contention come the 15th.

1bigfan13

Staff member

It seems the rookies have bought into their own press. What we once thought was a humble pair of rookies may have just pulled the wool over our eyes. Their focus is going to be a point on contention come the 15th.
What is he/she referring to? What did I miss?

Cotton

Staff member
What is he/she referring to? What did I miss?
I was just typing out what we would be hearing in the media if this were Dak and Zeke running away to party with Bieber in the middle of a playoff run.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I was just typing out what we would be hearing in the media if this were Dak and Zeke running away to party with Bieber in the middle of a playoff run.
Got it. BTW, I heard Manziel was partying with them as well. :lol

Nothing good comes from partying with Manziel.

They are definitely taking an L this weekend.

Cotton

Staff member
Got it. BTW, I heard Manziel was partying with them as well. :lol

Nothing good comes from partying with Manziel.

They are definitely taking an L this weekend.
Good. Just kills me that I haven't seen one negative thing said (outside of Cowboys fans) about this in the media.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So Pac man was arrested last night. I'm really surprised he went this long between arrests.

Cotton

Staff member
So Pac man was arrested last night. I'm really surprised he went this long between arrests.
For spitting on someone, I believe. Dude just can't keep his shit straight.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Good. Just kills me that I haven't seen one negative thing said (outside of Cowboys fans) about this in the media.
Especially since they have a game this weekend. Romo and Witten at least had the common sense to go during a bye week.

Cotton

Staff member
Especially since they have a game this weekend. Romo and Witten at least had the common sense to go during a bye week.
I'm telling you, Dak and Zeke would have been crucified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom