:lol

:unsure

:skurred
Collins to the rescue?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

GShock

DCC 4Life
That Oakland/Houston game will be teh suck.

Pats face the "winner."

Oy.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
So I'll be rooting for Detroit and Miami to win their playoff games. And fucking New England is going to cruise into the Super Bowl.

p1_

DCC 4Life
No.

He's not coming back only to play a position he has not played in the NFL.

You get more Dougy Free and like it.
It really sucks that Free is any part of "the best oline" in the league.
He is the absolute achilles heel in an otherwise stellar unit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah. When they lose tonight, they'll be in as the 6th seed because Washington lost. But I don't see them going in to Seattle and winning.

As it stands right now, #6 Detroit plays at #3 Seattle and #5 New York plays at #4 Green Bay. I see both home teams winning, with Green Bay coming to Dallas the following week.
I don't know. Seattle has been playing like crap lately, so I'd say it's at least possible.

Cotton

Staff member
So Gregory leads the team in tackles. Did Irving get many snaps?
He got quite a few. He just didn't have a very good game compared to what we have seen the last two before this one.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Something tells me Dallas will face the Giants again if they hold up in the first round of the playoffs. Could be a NY and Dallas run for the NFC championship.

Cotton

Staff member

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
So I'll be rooting for Detroit and Miami to win their playoff games. And fucking New England is going to cruise into the Super Bowl.
Detroit is probably our best option but I doubt they win in Seattle.

And I don't like NE but I'd take them any day over Pittsburgh going to the SB. I'd like to see KC but have doubts they'd even beat the Steelers. So for now I have to reluctantly root for the Pats until Pittsburgh is gone.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I don't know. Seattle has been playing like crap lately, so I'd say it's at least possible.
I think Seattle wins only because they are at home. Detroit is probably the only team in the NFC playoffs they could beat, but the Lions have a chance.

Top Bottom