One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Football is back!

Cotton

Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
With a mostly new receiving corps, Dak will certainly play.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah he should play but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if our coaches don't let him.
I think he should play, as well, but I don't have the confidence p1 does.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think Dak should play, too. He needs time with all these new WRs and TEs. But honestly, I'm more looking forward to seeing how Mike White looks at game speed.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm anxious to see if Cooper Rush can pick up where he left off.

He had some nice touch on the ball last preseason.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm anxious to see if Cooper Rush.

He had some nice touch on the ball last preseason.
Yeah I'm actually really excited about Cooper Rush and Mike White. Although I know by the time you get to the third QB the O-line can be so sloppy that it's hard to tell if they are playing well or not.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, I heard on the radio just now that the coaches are seriously thinking about playing him a series or two. If he does play, Tyron Smith better be in that game.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I heard on the radio just now that the coaches are seriously thinking about playing him a series or two. If he does play, Tyron Smith better be in that game.
Yeah, I'm sure it will be Fleming though. No way they are going to risk Smith. Which sucks because you know if they do play Dak it's going to be very limited in what he does. I doubt they will be doing any long developing pass plays with Fleming out there.

vince

Not So New Member
Yeah I'm actually really excited about Cooper Rush and Mike White. Although I know by the time you get to the third QB the O-line can be so sloppy that it's hard to tell if they are playing well or not.
Bryan Broadus reporting Mike White is not looking good. I hope to be able to have my own opinion after today.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
San Francisco doesn't have a ferocious pass rush so if they roll Dak out there for 8 snaps without Tyron I wouldn't fret, especially since Fleming is a damn good swing OT.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bryan Broadus reporting Mike White is not looking good. I hope to be able to have my own opinion after today.
Yeah he looked awesome at the Senior Bowl. I can't watch practices so I don't really know. The scrimmage that I did see he had a really nice deep pass that he completed but they called it a "sack" because a defender was in the area. We will have to see but he has the size and arm and like I said I really liked what he did at the Senior Bowl. It's why I can't wait for preseason so I can stop reading 6 different reports that all tell me different things that contradict each other.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think Dak should play, too. He needs time with all these new WRs and TEs. But honestly, I'm more looking forward to seeing how Mike White looks at game speed.
Yeah, to get a good feel for all these new faces, there's got to be game time together. Even if its abbreviated. Too many open questions with passing game run by Dak.

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Garoppolo should provide a decent test for this young secondary. I'm anxious to get a glimpse of what the Kris Richard impact looks like.

Cotton

Staff member
Garoppolo should provide a decent test for this young secondary. I'm anxious to get a glimpse of what the Kris Richard impact looks like.
Our secondary (outside of maybe the WRs) is the unit I am most looking forward to seeing. If we have that unit in good shape, our pass rush will kill it this year.

Top Bottom