Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Eagles | 01/01/2017

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
So Giants get GB/Det winner, unless Seattle somehow ckokes to SF in the last two min.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So Giants at Green Bay, Detroit at Seattle.
Depends on the winner of the GB/Det game. But, yeah, looks like it. Which is fine by me if Lions lose, because then we will still get the Lions in the divisional round if they beat the Hawks in the WC round.

data

Forbes #1
Depends on the winner of the GB/Det game. But, yeah, looks like it. Which is fine by me if Lions lose, because then we will still get the Lions in the divisional round if they beat the Hawks in the WC round.
Lions? Win a playoff game?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Lions? Win a playoff game?
Maybe. Seattle has looked rough lately. But odds are Seahawks would win since it'd be at home.

Either way it now looks like we'll get GB.

If it's Det/Sea and NYG/GB I think the two home teams would win giving us GB.
But if its GB/Sea and NYG/Det I think GB beats Seattle and we'd get GB.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That's why they'll be one and done in the playoffs.
Pulling for Detroit then tonite.

Giants then travel to Detroit and lose. Seattle hopefully can take out Green Bay in Seattle. We play Detroit in round 2 and await winner of Seattle-Atlanta.

data

Forbes #1
Interest-wise, a KC vs Atl Super Bowl would be bleh.

I'm guessing a Dal vs NE super bowl would be hated by a lot of ppl. :lol "I hate the Cowboys, but do I root for another Patriots victory?"

D

Deuce

Yeah I think I agree with this as well. Especially with all the disgusting Rodgers for MVP hype. Like GTFO
I was rooting for the Skins simply because of Berman. During the pregame, he was all "it would be such a shame if Aaron Rodgers ~voice deepens~ can't make the playoffs. ~solemn head bow~"

data

Forbes #1
I can't believe it. Rodgers threw an incompletion. He is mortal.

Oh, his own guy deflected it, intended for another WR. Whew. Deity.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Well, make it 20
Well technically the offense didn't score that final TD so their offense still hasn't cracked 20 points in well over a month.

data

Forbes #1
Hell, they didn't even score 20 with the kneeled down conversion. I wonder if the over/under winner affected by this - either the TD for over or the no XP to keep it push/under.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hell, they didn't even score 20 with the kneeled down conversion. I wonder if the over/under winner affected by this - either the TD for over or the no XP to keep it push/under.
Oh. I didn't even check the final score. After that cheap last second score I stepped outside assuming that they'd tack on the XP.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Pulling for Detroit then tonite.

Giants then travel to Detroit and lose. Seattle hopefully can take out Green Bay in Seattle. We play Detroit in round 2 and await winner of Seattle-Atlanta.
You think Detroit beats the Giants?

GShock

DCC 4Life

:lol

:unsure

:skurred

Top Bottom