Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Eagles | 01/01/2017

data

Forbes #1
Not me.

Even if Romo remained healthy I thought we'd still only win 7 or 8 games. Plus I didn't expect much from Philly either.

Draft positioning and the 2017 schedule are the only things that I thought this game would settle.
Not just for us, but the Eagles, too. Even if we're 6-9, you'd think the Eagles would be contending for a playoff spot today.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Cleveland may actually put together a winning streak.

Pittsburgh is resting all of their key offensive play makers. Plus Landry Jones is a bit of a scrub.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Not just for us, but the Eagles, too. Even if we're 6-9, you'd think the Eagles would be contending for a playoff spot today.
No, I expected the Eagles to miss the playoffs as well. New coach, inexperienced QB, and very little talent at the skill positions.

6 or 7 wins is right where I thought they'd be.

D

Deuce

Is today Romo's last snap as a Cowboy?
I have to think everyone would agree that we hope so. That means Dak stayed healthy and played well in the playoffs and the front office wasn't stupidly too attached to him to not trade him for some value.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So, Im in Colorado, and the game comes on in less than an hour. How great is that? Happy freakin New Year to me!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Really? Who's reporting?

data

Forbes #1
So, Im in Colorado, and the game comes on in less than an hour. How great is that? Happy freakin New Year to me!
Damn. West Coast time here. Still have two hours. Let me know how it goes!!!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Does Philly have any reason to play/rest starters? How do they approach this game, knowing that neither team has anything at stake? So meaningless for both.
They do not. They are out of the playoffs and will be playing for pride.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

:tippytoe

data

Forbes #1
Romo looks pensive.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Desean Jackson amuses me. The guy acts like he is some elite guy. I hope the Eagles sign him back for a shit ton of money.

Top Bottom