2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didn't you said that about Lawrence too? You're becoming the DCC's version of Jerry Jones.
I actually think that's why Lawrence isn't playing as well as Thornton. They could play if needed but we are getting them rest.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Rapoport says it's an MCL sprain but he'll be fine for the playoffs.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Watching a recording of the game against the Motown Pussycats and I just love watching Elliot run. He sees gaps open before they do like Emmitt used to and hits those suckers right away. A thing of beauty.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

"The Gollum cam". :lol

Jiggyfly

Banned
Source: Cowboys sign DL Richard Ash to active roster from Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad
This Story is About...
COWBOYS
Share This Story On...
Twitter
Facebook
Email
Comment on This Story
By Brandon George , Staff Writer Contact Brandon Georgeon Twitter:mad:DMN_George

FRISCO -- The Dallas Cowboys have signed defensive lineman Richard Ash to their active roster from the Jacksonville Jaguars practice squad, a source said.
The Cowboys needed bodies along their defensive line with so many injuries. Four defensive linemen aren't practicing Wednesday: Tyrone Crawford, DeMarcus Lawrence, Terrell McClain and Cedric Thornton. All four won't likely be active in the regular-season finale Sunday at Philadelphia.

The Cowboys also lost reserve defensive lineman Ryan Davis to a knee injury in Monday night's win over Detroit. When the roster move becomes official, Ash will probably take the active roster spot of Davis, who is expected to be placed on season-ending injured reserve.

Ash (6-3, 333) is a defensive tackle who was undrafted in 2015 out of Western Michigan. He played at Michigan before transferring to Western Michigan for his final year. Ash played in 14 games for the Wolverines at defensive tackle and on special teams.

So, Ash could go from the practice squad of a 3-12 team to a Super Bowl ring if the Cowboys make a playoff run. Super Bowl rings are often awarded to any player who spends time on a team's active roster at any point during the season

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Just dawned on me that if we win on Sunday we will finish with the best record in our history. :towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

So the Cowboys finally sign a wide body for DT. Anybody know if he's worth a damn, or is he just somebody to get us through this next game?

Cotton

Staff member

:unsure

Cotton

Staff member

So the Cowboys finally sign a wide body for DT. Anybody know if he's worth a damn, or is he just somebody to get us through this next game?
He is just a filler body. My guess is he won't be on the roster going into the playoffs.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is just a filler body. My guess is he won't be on the roster going into the playoffs.
Yep, I think this is just a body until the playoffs when guys like Lawrence and Crawford are ready to play again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Just dawned on me that if we win on Sunday we will finish with the best record in our history. :towel
This will be awesome. I think they make it happen. Dak wasn't joking when he quipped about winning 14 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom