User Tag List

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry pulls trigger for Cooper

There's a reason Prescott is getting sacked 4-5 times a game on the road and 3 times or less at home, there's a reason basically the entire offense called out "communication" on the road as a major source of the struggles last week, and I'm guessing not having Frederick is a big part of that.

Prescott and the offensive coaches could certainly be doing more as well but I'm guessing if Frederick were around the OL would look much better, even with Smith not being what he once was, with Collins being maddeningly inconsistent and with Williams being light in the ass.

Which is to say nothing of Joe Looney. Hes doing well as a backup center. We need to really consider that Fred could be done, at least beyond this year if not entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnuttz View Post
    Right, but we didn't know that when the trade was being discussed.

I'm glad we didn't trade for Earl, but I also wish we had a 1st rounder for this upcoming draft.

We may need a LT.
    I think Tyron will continue to play for a while.

Can anyone post Bob Sturm's breakdown of this trade from the Athletic? Apparently it's favorable at least in terms of the player.

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Which is to say nothing of Joe Looney. He’s doing well as a backup center. We need to really consider that Fred could be done, at least beyond this year if not entirely.
    This is why I hope he returns this year. I want clarity going into the offseason.

Did you miss Sunday's game? Dak threw a similar pass to Hurns in a tight window late in the 3rd qtr that Hurns flat out dropped.

Some of you guys are flat out ridiculous with your Dak hate.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Did you miss Sunday's game? Dak threw a similar pass to Hurns in a tight window late in the 3rd qtr that Hurns flat out dropped.

Some of you guys are flat out ridiculous with your Dak hate.
    I somehow missed that play, along with his signature play, the dreaded stripsackscore. Yet, as weve seen as nauseum, Dak missed an opportunity at a 90 plus yard pass play to A wide open Gallup. Hate earned.

I somehow missed that play, along with his signature play, the dreaded stripsackscore. Yet, as we’ve seen as nauseum, Dak missed an opportunity at a 90 plus yard pass play to A wide open Gallup. Hate earned.
    Doesn't change the fact that you are making irrationally wrong statements about the player. You said he never makes a certain type of throw. I pointed out that he does in fact make those throws from time to time.

The results have varied due to Dak's shortcomings, the receivers shortcomings, and the OL derailing drives with poor blocking and costly penalties.

Hate to break it to you, but Dak's not 100% at fault for this train wreck. Spread the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    You said he never makes a certain type of throw.
    What I was trying to say is that, in that replay, Cooper was well covered (3 guys on him). Dak is risk averse, and doesn't like to take that kind of chance with the ball.
    Not to mention that Ive been pointing fingers at other failings of this offense too; I have spread the hate to multiple parties.
    Gaining on .500

Gaining on .500