User Tag List

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry pulls trigger for Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    One thing that I will note is Dez's hands are much better than Cooper's. Dez had quite a few drops his last few seasons in Dallas but he's still been better than Amari in that regard.

I wonder how long it'll take Dak to threaten to hit Amari in the face so he doesn't drop a pass.
    It sort of depends on whose stats you trust on that.

3. The following 2 users like this post:

Now go pay pennies on the dollar for Bortles and we have something with this offense.

All these guys seem to like the trade. Tony Gonzalez, Marcellus Wiley, Jason Whitlock, and James Harrison. Not that their opinions automatically make it a good trade, but interesting nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    It sucks because if they had found a way to do this for a second, I'd have talked myself into feeling good about it by now.
    For a second and a late rounder, it MIGHT be worth the risk. Considering how bad the team sucks, I still wouldn't do it.

For a 1st, this deal is likely right under Galloway and Roy Williams in terms of disgraceful nice.

The only upside is if you subscribe to the idea that first round WRs worth a shit are a crap shoot and that Cooper is advanced beyond what a rookie could do.

While parts of that are true, this team had better be 8-8 or better to make this deal even remotely worth it.

This is not a good enough team that they can just drop out of the first round of a draft.

9. The following user likes this post:

But if Dak can't get it to the WRs now, there is something seriously wrong with him. I would like to see him under a real coaching staff but he may already be ruined.

Fuck Tony Romos armchair quarterbacking on CBS though. If he could see the field so perfectly, why did he throw all those pick sixes?

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    The only upside is if you subscribe to the idea that first round WRs worth a shit are a crap shoot and that Cooper is advanced beyond what a rookie could do.

While parts of that are true, this team had better be 8-8 or better to make this deal even remotely worth it.

This is not a good enough team that they can just drop out of the first round of a draft.
    Im thinking this dead on 8-8. Win one, lose one. Rinse and repeat.
    Gaining on .500

Gaining on .500