2016 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The punishment is a joke.
Not even a slap on the wrist.

What they did was worse than deflated footballs, and it also revealed the Giants actually have walker-talkies explicitely Dialed in to the QB's helmet receiver.

How many games have they used them in secretly? They can broadcast outside the cutoff window on both offense and defense.

And how did they get that judgement from the NFL so quickly?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:unsure

Jiggyfly

Banned

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I had forgotten about the Anthony Lynn/Todd Haley accident back in '05. The name sounded familiar but I couldn't place it until doing a search. Good luck to him in his audition for the Bills.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Nice historical burn.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

dallen

Senior Tech
I didn't realize Detroit still had a shot at the #2 seed

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't trust Patriots QBs personally but some team will trade for him. I don't think we have seen a QB leave New England and look good elsewhere.
Given how this QB class looks, I can't see a team that has to have one not take the idea seriously. It is a bad group.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Given how this QB class looks, I can't see a team that has to have one not take the idea seriously. It is a bad group.
Which only means we get more for Romo. :towel

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh I agree and Garoppolo was pretty highly regarded in the draft. I think there were teams that probably viewed him as a potential late first back then so I'm sure some teams would consider sending a first to the Patriots for him. Especially now that he has had the opportunity to develop at the NFL level.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I thought I read/heard somewhere that Tampa was already eliminated after that loss to New Orleans. I guess I was wrong.

Still an extremely loooooooooong shot for them to make. They're essentially in hospice with family members en route to say their goodbyes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought I read/heard somewhere that Tampa was already eliminated after that loss to New Orleans. I guess I was wrong.

Still an extremely loooooooooong shot for them to make. They're essentially in hospice with family members en route to say their goodbyes.
Yeah, once you start throwing in a tie to give them a chance, it goes beyond long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom