Looking to buy a used vehicle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would agree with this. End of month, end of quarter, end of year are the best time IF they are still trying to hit a sales goal.

Most effective negotiating tactic, turn to leave.
Its been a bit since I bought a car but man I remember leaving the dealership and immediately them calling me with a better offer after leaving the lot.

hstour

Brand New Member
Good stuff I am in Texas so you have to be on the lookout for flooded vehicles and that is something I need to keep an eye out for.

Not going to be able to do straight cash homie, but I will have a sizable down payment hopefully.
To check for a flooded car, pull up the rear floorboard carpet enough to access the rear bolts holding down the front seat. Rusted bolts can indicate a wet floorboard.

Jiggyfly

Banned
So I have to hold off for awhile before buying a car.

A while back I completely stopped using credit outside of renting and now I have very little credit history.

I have applied for and received a couple of new cards a little while ago, but need to wait until I can generate a FICO score.

Anybody need to rebuild their credit or just want tips on getting a higher score, I highly reccomend this place.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/?

Some great info on building and bettering credit scores, different loan types, Credit Unions and Credit Cards.

Some people are fanatical about credit scores, you learn something new everyday.:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned
I got my car.

Merry Christmas to me.:towel

Did everything on line and it was delivered today.

I have 7 days to decide if I want to keep it or return with no strings attached.

I am so happy I had to wait, this car is so much better than the one I wanted.

I highly recommend carvana to anybody looking for a vehicle, great selection, free delivery, no haggling.

I have yet to find a better deal anywhere and I have been looking since I have that 7 day window.

This is the actual car I purchased.

https://www.carvana.com/search/2000039688/2014-cadillac-cts-3.6l-premium-collection-w-luxury-level-one-pkg

Can't beat their presentation.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I got my car.

I have 7 days to decide if I want to keep it or return with no strings attached.

I highly recommend carvana to anybody looking for a vehicle, great selection, free delivery, no haggling.

I have yet to find a better deal anywhere and I have been looking since I have that 7 day window.

https://www.carvana.com/search/2000039688/2014-cadillac-cts-3.6l-premium-collection-w-luxury-level-one-pkg

You didn't use their vending machine gimmick?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I got my car.

I have a friend who has one identical. He likes it. I think this model has been discontinued in 2017.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yo Milti

I would put this up against most of the the 5 series lineup.

Everything below the M and top of the line 550.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Cadillac discontinued their ELR model. It was Lincoln that discontinued their sedan model and replaced it with the Continental.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Cadillac discontinued their ELR model. It was Lincoln that discontinued their sedan model and replaced it with the Continental.
Glad to see the Continental back, those M cars were not very appealing IMO.

Jiggyfly

Banned
This Cue system is going to take a while to learn it has a shit load of features.

My last car was 2000 Diamante this thing is like the space shuttle.:lol

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
That new Continental is super sharp looking and I think won top awards at many of the car shows it went to. I really want a new truck, but I'll be putting 2-30K in my 66 Mustang fastback over the next few years so new truck will have to wait until I retire in 5 years.

Congrats on the new Caddy Jiggs!

Jiggyfly

Banned
That new Continental is super sharp looking and I think won top awards at many of the car shows it went to. I really want a new truck, but I'll be putting 2-30K in my 66 Mustang fastback over the next few years so new truck will have to wait until I retire in 5 years.

Congrats on the new Caddy Jiggs!
Thanks.

data

Forbes #1
How did Carvana prices compare with True Car and Carmax?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yo Milti

I would put this up against most of the the 5 series lineup.

Everything below the M and top of the line 550.
I hear ya. Nothing wrong with that ride.

Congrats!

Top Bottom