dallen

Senior Tech
Why is First Take on my television?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Running a handoff up the middle.

OMG the horror.
RB gets hit in the head, concussion. Tyron gets his leg laid on by a DT, torn ACL. Fred gets rolled up on and twists his knee. Yeah, it could have been horror. If you are just happy with going into half with the tie, then do just that. It's monumentally stupid to risk injury. But, I get it, Garrett does nothing wrong, so carry on.

data

Forbes #1
RB gets hit in the head, concussion. Tyron gets his leg laid on by a DT, torn ACL. Fred gets rolled up on and twists his knee. Yeah, it could have been horror. If you are just happy with going into half with the tie, then do just that. It's monumentally stupid to risk injury. But, I get it, Garrett does nothing wrong, so carry on.
QB kneel - Ball hits QB hand, broken finger. Tyron gets into stance, back strain...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Your homer circle has become complete.

I cannot even speak to you any more.

Cotton

Staff member
QB kneel - Ball hits QB hand, broken finger. Tyron gets into stance, back strain...
Don't be a contrarian.

Cotton

Staff member
Your homer circle has become complete.

I cannot even speak to you any more.
Dude, I don't know about you, but I have my sights set on a playoff run. Why? Because COWBOYS!!!!! THATS WHY!!!!! :towel:towel:towel:towel

data

Forbes #1
It's amazing that Lisa Salters has a job -- black, female and unattractive.

Props to her.

Cotton

Staff member
In all seriousness, I am very concerned about our defense. We do have some players out, but this game has sucked for them.

data

Forbes #1
Imagine this...had it not been for the pre-draft weed incident, Gregory would've gone Top 10.

Top Bottom