Week 16 Monday Night Football Chatter | Lions vs. Cowboys | 12/26/2016

dallen

Senior Tech
El Chapo is having a good drive

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Gotta give Marenelli credit. He turned this D around after half.

I hope he's here for a long time.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They must have told Mayowa they were going to cut him. He's been a fired up difference maker the past month or so.

data

Forbes #1
Secret weapon to today's offensive performance - no touches to Whitehead or Dunbar.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Love how the defense played like shit in the first half and then came out in the second and absolutely played brilliant. Really impressive how they have looked this half.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Is Sanchez on the sidelines? I'm not sure I have ever seen an inactive player on the sidelines in full uniform.
I haven't seen him. But 3rd string QBs always dress, active or not for this very exemption.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They must have told Mayowa they were going to cut him. He's been a fired up difference maker the past month or so.
He really has been playing great. Him, Irving and Collins are starting to take it up a notch as pass rushers.

data

Forbes #1
did you guys get that zyppah commercial? that 1-minute spot cost about $1M

dallen

Senior Tech
I know third string QBs can play even if they are inactive, and that if they do the first and second string QBs can't come back. But I don't know if there is a rule about that only being allowed if the first and second string QBs can't play. That would seem hard to enforce.

Top Bottom