2018 Injuries Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Really sucks for Dez.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Really sucks for Dez.
Dang, beat me to it. I hope for his sake it's not a torn Achilles, that would be a season ender plus at his age, the recovery could take awhile and he's a FA next year, correct?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Really sucks for Dez.
Shit. That really sucks. I was looking forward to seeing what he could do with Payton and Brees.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Shit. That really sucks. I was looking forward to seeing what he could do with Payton and Brees.
Same here. Aside from wanting to see him embarrass Garrett and the Cowboys, I was honestly looking forward to seeing what he looked like with an upper-echelon offensive system coupled with a top tier QB.

Financially speaking, he really screwed himself by not taking that initial offer from the ravens. I think the best he can hope for next year is one of those 1 or 2 year veteran's minimum/"prove it" contracts.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Same here. Aside from wanting to see him embarrass Garrett and the Cowboys, I was honestly looking forward to seeing what he looked like with an upper-echelon offensive system coupled with a top tier QB.

Financially speaking, he really screwed himself by not taking that initial offer from the ravens. I think the best he can hope for next year is one of those 1 or 2 year veteran's minimum/"prove it" contracts.
An aging WR coming off an Achilles tear. I cant imagine he would get many offers. Feel for the guy because that was a sweet spot he found himself in.

Top Bottom