With Playoff Spot Secured Should Romo Play Now?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Culvers and Sonic make pretty good food if you are in more of a hurry or don't want to pay $6-8 bucks just for a burger.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Only Three I love you all....
1. LT fan ,Booze and NoDak
2. You have to stick with Dak now. He's a rookie and needs the experience. If the worst case happens and he is injured then Romo is there to step in. Also a bad idea to mess with the chemistry right now.
3. Five Guys hands down
Thank you. Thank you very much.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Only Three I love you all....
1. LT fan ,Booze and NoDak
2. You have to stick with Dak now. He's a rookie and needs the experience. If the worst case happens and he is injured then Romo is there to step in. Also a bad idea to mess with the chemistry right now.
3. Five Guys hands down
Shoop is clearly a genius and the kind of poster this board needs to move forward.

Give him admin powers immediately.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Shoop is clearly a genius and the kind of poster this board needs to move forward.

Give him admin powers immediately.
I can officially go on record with that as well.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
1. Nuttzy, pdom, drunken boozeman.
2. Dak 1st half Romo 2nd.
3. Does "The Counter" count? If not I guess I'll have to go with 5 guys.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
There's a place in Weatherford TX that's a BBQ restaurant called the Mesquite Pit. They make a hamburger called the smokehouse cheddar burger (sounds like they stole it from Whataburger, I know). They take a 1/3 lbs of beef and add in 5 ounces of chopped brisket and then add the normal extras to the burger. My wife can only eat about half of it, but it's the only burger she will eat now. It is quite amazing.

I know it isn't a chain, but if you do hamburgers at home you could do the same thing by getting some chopped BBQ at your favorite place and making your own patties. Just sharing.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
My hands down favorite is 5 Guys Burgers... but this new place opened just down the road called WayBack Burger, and I must say, they're definitely a contender. They have a burger called the "triple triple", yup, 9 beef patties on a single butter bun... it's only 1800 calories. You can wash it down with one of their hand spun milkshakes. Don't forget the side order of chili cheese fries, or onion rings. :drool

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I also learned a great new way to make pork... it's real simple too. You just take a pork shoulder, butt, or loin, put it in a slow cooker (crockpot) with 1 can of soda (coke, root beer, or my favorite, Dr. Pepper), and cook it on low for 7 hours. Then after that time, you get rid of the liquid, take a fork and shread the meat, then put the meat back in the cooker and add some of your favorite barbecue sauce, then let simmer on low for a little bit and let all the flavors meld. Serve with slaw and corn.

If you're feeling ambitious... make up some corn bread batter, and make corn bread "pan" cakes. When they've cooled, you can use them to make pulled pork tacos. YUM!

* Edit: if the soda does not completely cover the meat (which it probably won't), just add water until it is.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I also learned a great new way to make pork... it's real simple too. You just take a pork shoulder, butt, or loin, put it in a slow cooker (crockpot) with 1 can of soda (coke, root beer, or my favorite, Dr. Pepper), and cook it on low for 7 hours. Then after that time, you get rid of the liquid, take a fork and shread the meat, then put the meat back in the cooker and add some of your favorite barbecue sauce, then let simmer on low for a little bit and let all the flavors meld. Serve with slaw and corn.

If you're feeling ambitious... make up some corn bread batter, and make corn bread "pan" cakes. When they've cooled, you can use them to make pulled pork tacos. YUM!
Under penalty of certain ridicule do not take that recipe to the barbecue thread. Not only will your pork be shredded .......need I say more.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Under penalty of certain ridicule do not take that recipe to the barbecue thread. Not only will your pork be shredded .......need I say more.
Hey, I did not say was award winning, just that for the sake of simplicity, you could definitely do worse.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hey, I did not say was award winning, just that for the sake of simplicity, you could definitely do worse.
Oh I love pork cooked that way. I do it frequently but when I ntroduced it to the stick burners they had falling down fits.

Top Bottom