Drones and who is flying them?

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I just bought a DJI Phantom 4 drone to play with a while. I researched a lot, and even after playing with this one think I really want the DJI Mavic Pro. I know they are expensive toys, but I was wondering who else may have any type of drone and what types of things you do with them?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I just bought a DJI Phantom 4 drone to play with a while. I researched a lot, and even after playing with this one think I really want the DJI Mavic Pro. I know they are expensive toys, but I was wondering who else may have any type of drone and what types of things you do with them?
This aerial pic was taken of our new house. There are lots of cool things you can do with them.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They are cool and you can get in real tight on things. In a related story, put a shirt on when you go outside skid.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I thought you were good with moobs.
I feel weird about it...initially I was excited about how the sun was dancing off those heaving bosoms, then I panned up.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I feel weird about it...initially I was excited about how the sun was dancing off those heaving bosoms, then I panned up.
To each their own...it's not gay if we don't touch.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
What type of drone do you have? And if it happens in your own back yard, its all good! :unsure

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
My neighbor just got the DJI Pro. He's in the land surveying biz and all I can say is that thing is bad ass. He claims he has flown it to 4800 feet and taken pictures.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
They are suppose to have a really high ceiling. Upwards of 10000 ft, only allowed to go to 400 by the FAA though. And it is a really cool toy.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I'm going to go to Green Bay today to visit a friend and then see what kinda film I can get of Lambeau. I know there's some restricted space but should be able to get close enough.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
OK, I'm bummed. I wouldn't have been able to get the drone close enough to the stadium to get good vids so I didn't bother.

Top Bottom