Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's do this.

:zekesneak

Cotton

Staff member
I know it's not likely, but how cool would it be to clinch HFA throughout with 2 weeks left?

Cotton

Staff member
I think the Eagles best chance is to get TOs early and rattle Eli. Their offense aren't going to be able to do much against the Giants D.

data

Forbes #1
3D glasses, brown bags.....who can customize our avs to be put inside a red kettle?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
It's very likely. I'll be pretty surprised if the giants win tonight.
I'm not sure it's that easy. Eagles offense has been sputtering and the Giants defense has been killing it. I think it will be close, at best. At worst, a Giants blowout.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's very likely. I'll be pretty surprised if the giants win tonight.
I think it's very likely too.

I think the Giants win, but their average offense against that solid Eagles defense is going to make for a close game.

I wanna pick the Eagles, but I just don't know where their points are gonna come from. Hopefully Eli throws them a few picks and sets them up nicely with short fields.

Cotton

Staff member

I think the Giants win, but their average offense against that solid Eagles defense is going to make for a close game.

I wanna pick the Eagles, but I just don't know where their points are gonna come from. Hopefully Eli throws them a few picks and sets them up nicely with short fields.
You think it's very likely the Eagles win, yet you pick the Giants to win? :shrug

D

Deuce

I think the Eagles blitz the shit out of Eli and steal the game. He got the worst rating in the league against it.

Stars

DCC 4Life
2 defensive scores for the Eagles tonight.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

It's not going to make sense, but this is just one of those spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom