boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Let me guess.

FAKE NEWS!

Amirite?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We definitely do this to everyone else, but at the same time, it’s scary that they can do it to us too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We definitely do this to everyone else, but at the same time, it’s scary that they can do it to us too.
Feh. If you decided to pit an American hacker against a Russian, it would be like the old Olympics.

We would just keep wondering why we did not win more gold.

shane

DCC 4Life
Everyone knows Russia is up to no good. Its just the idea that they hacked the election for Trump that is so absurd.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Everyone knows Russia is up to no good. Its just the idea that they hacked the election for Trump that is so absurd.
It very obvious that was the planned operation by the sour grapes Democrats. The very thought that the election vote was affected is somewhat nutso when you use you mind. Hillary got the popular vote. How effective was the Russian hackers then? Secondly how could hackers devise a plan to swing the electoral college results the way it turned out. If you believed the Hackers were good enough to pin point the voting edge in precise states the why couldn’t the make it a landslide for Hillary. Again it is a diabolical scheme by the Demo losers that created months of chaos but it is falling apart now and I think there should be prison terms for some.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It very obvious that was the planned operation by the sour grapes Democrats. The very thought that the election vote was affected is somewhat nutso when you use you mind. Hillary got the popular vote. How effective was the Russian hackers then? Secondly how could hackers devise a plan to swing the electoral college results the way it turned out. If you believed the Hackers were good enough to pin point the voting edge in precise states the why couldn’t the make it a landslide for Hillary. Again it is a diabolical scheme by the Demo losers that created months of chaos but it is falling apart now and I think there should be prison terms for some.
:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Because the default lib response to something they have no actual response for is mocking, laughing or taunting.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Diabolical democrat scheme headed by lifetime republican Robert Mueller. Supported by most of the republican congress. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Diabolical democrat scheme headed by lifetime republican Robert Mueller. Supported by most of the republican congress. :lol
Who said it was headed by Mueller? He is being used by the Democrats to perpetuate the bullshit scheme that is backfiring on them. When it all comes to light I think you will see that the intelligence community under the Obama administration (namely Brennen and Clapper) were the architects to the initial ruse and concocted the dossier and released intelligence information to certain individuals to unmask the stories and leake them to the media. The were out of office but still had their security clearances.

Comey was the primary front line plan executor and was used by the temporary appointed DOJ directors to see that the investigation of Hillary was kept under wraps. He made a huge blunder by circumventing the DOJ with his one verdict of the investigation matter. This eventually got him fired but in an attempt to keep his agenda in place schemed to get a Special Council appointed to continue the process of trying to discredit the President and the collusion hysteria before the public. This continued for a year or so and is now being unraveled through the House intelligence committee.

So no I didn’t say that this was Mueller baby because it isn’t. He is however creating some harm by not releasing the complete findings of the alleged collusion matter.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Who said it was headed by Mueller? He is being used by the Democrats to perpetuate the bullshit scheme that is backfiring on them. When it all comes to light I think you will see that the intelligence community under the Obama administration (namely Brennen and Clapper) were the architects to the initial ruse and concocted the dossier and released intelligence information to certain individuals to unmask the stories and leake them to the media. The were out of office but still had their security clearances.

Comey was the primary front line plan executor and was used by the temporary appointed DOJ directors to see that the investigation of Hillary was kept under wraps. He made a huge blunder by circumventing the DOJ with his one verdict of the investigation matter. This eventually got him fired but in an attempt to keep his agenda in place schemed to get a Special Council appointed to continue the process of trying to discredit the President and the collusion hysteria before the public. This continued for a year or so and is now being unraveled through the House intelligence committee.

So no I didn’t say that this was Mueller baby because it isn’t. He is however creating some harm by not releasing the complete findings of the alleged collusion matter.

How is he being used by democrats, comrade?

Appointed by a republican. Supported by the majority of republicans in congress.

Anyway, cool story, bro. Alex Jones worthy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
7)77

Appointed by a republican. Supported by the majority of republicans in congress.

Is Rosenstien a Republican?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

As long as Mueller keeps a wrap on the collusion deal and doesn’t give a report he is playing right into the hands of the Democrats. If he were to issue an official report stating that neither Trump or his Campaign were part of the Russian meddling it would put an end to all the other bs stories that keep the Democrats drooling for impeachment hopes. If the Democrats loose the ability to continue the blitz then the midterms are in peril for them. Whether Mueller means to or not he is being played by the Democrats by not officially stating what he has actually already admitted. That being no American was involved in the collusion with Russian.

midswat

... soon
I wish a Russian hacker would get us back some own access.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Appointed by Comrade Trump
So how does that negate what I said? Trump is requesting that he wrap up the collusion investigation and Mueller and Rosenstien is refusing to do so. Since the investigation didn’t find any Americans involved what is the motive and who is wanting Mueller to keep it open? The answer is obvious.

Top Bottom