Week 15 Gameday Chatter | Buccaneers vs Cowboys | 12/18/2016

Jiggyfly

Banned
This is silly. You don't know how to handle the Cowboys success, so you look for things to bring you back into the comfort zone of a tensed up butthole. Jesus Christ...this is as fun of a team as we have had since the 90s. Yet, let's find a way to not enjoy it.
This.

Considering most thought this was a nonplayoff team with Romo at QB all of this consternation is humorous.

Now we want Dak to be veteran level Brady.:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This.

Considering most thought this was a nonplayoff team with Romo at QB all of this consternation is humorous.

Now we want Dak to be veteran level Brady.:lol
That's what is amusing to me. Before this season with a healthy Romo no one was thinking Superbowl. Now that Dak has led this team to a 12-2 record suddenly our expectations should be Superbowl and Dak isn't good enough to win it. That logic just doesn't make any sense to me. It's not like the defense is carrying the team. We all knew the O-line would be great and frankly we all expected Elliott to average 4.9-5 ypc behind this offensive line. The big difference has been Dak. Just doesn't make sense to me that the guy has made you think this is a Superbowl quality team but then think he isn't the right QB to do it.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Mawoya has been pretty good the last couple of weeks, I think that benching lit a fire under him.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That's what is amusing to me. Before this season with a healthy Romo no one was thinking Superbowl. Now that Dak has led this team to a 12-2 record suddenly our expectations should be Superbowl and Dak isn't good enough to win it. That logic just doesn't make any sense to me. It's not like the defense is carrying the team. We all knew the O-line would be great and frankly we all expected Elliott to average 4.9-5 ypc behind this offensive line. The big difference has been Dak. Just doesn't make sense to me that the guy has made you think this is a Superbowl quality team but then think he isn't the right QB to do it.
YEP.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I heard that Zeke posted an animated GIF of himself popping out of the pot on the Dallas Cowboys twitter account... could one of you tech geeks grab it and post it here? Thanks.

* disregard if this has already been done.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching the game again, man...did Zack Martin make Gerald McCoy his prison bitch or what?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So your cousin cuts off the jump into the kettle?
Yeah, he told me that wasn't in the program he bought when he walked in. He seemed surprised it happened.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I heard that Zeke posted an animated GIF of himself popping out of the pot on the Dallas Cowboys twitter account... could one of you tech geeks grab it and post it here? Thanks.

This one isn't the one you wanted, but still cool.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Another note when watching again, what the hell was Winston thinking with the head butt and subsequent spaz out thereafter? That was a pretty big play and cost them four points.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I'm not finding anything like that on either the Cowboys or Zeke's twitter account. If you can find it, I will get it posted.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Quick drive down the field for the Panthers. 3-0.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
10-3 Panthers. Blown coverage by someone on Ginn.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think the Redskins fold the rest of this game.

They are not facing the best defense in Carolina and they seem confused.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It seems like Cam and the Panthers made it a point to go after Josh Norman in that 1st quarter.

GShock

DCC 4Life
I think the Redskins fold the rest of this game.

They not facing the best defense in Carolina and they seem confused.
Carolina is exactly the kind of team you hate playing this time of year. Talented, underachieving. Perfect spoiler team.

Let 'me hang around, punch you in the mouth, and you wake up the next day wondering what the hell happened.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Damn that was an impressive run by Jonathan Stewart. Mixed in a Zeke hurdle and everything.

Top Bottom