Anybody still think that we simply must go with Romo now??? LOL

J

Jim Dandy

Gentlemen, Dak played quite well this past Sunday against the up and coming Bucs, looking better poised than Winston (1st rounder).
I'm curious if those of you who were calling for Romo to start after our loss to the Giants still feel the same way? Please advise.
We are 12-2 under Dak. Hence, Romo should ride the pine and served up as trade bait in the offseason. :tippytoe

D

Deuce

This past Sunday didn't do anything to change to mind of the Romo supporters, much like the Giants game didn't do anything to change the mind of the Dak supporters. I'm pretty sure it's going to remain that way the rest of the season.

So I say just sit back and enjoy the ride. With a win/Giants loss, Dak will have already successfully taken us as far as Romo ever did in the playoffs. Now I just hope he makes enough plays and the coaching doesn't royally F us allowing us to get further.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
~stomp stomp~

J

Jim Dandy

This past Sunday didn't do anything to change to mind of the Romo supporters, much like the Giants game didn't do anything to change the mind of the Dak supporters. I'm pretty sure it's going to remain that way the rest of the season.

So I say just sit back and enjoy the ride. With a win/Giants loss, Dak will have already successfully taken us as far as Romo ever did in the playoffs. Now I just hope he makes enough plays and the coaching doesn't royally F us allowing us to get further.
My sentiments exactly. Good response.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I care about the Cowboys winning and that's it. I wouldn't care if Gary Hogeboom or Idi Amin were the QB if they led the team to a title.

J

Jim Dandy

I care about the Cowboys winning and that's it. I wouldn't care if Gary Hogeboom or Idi Amin were the QB if they led the team to a title.
So you had no problem with the horrid Quincy Carter back in the day? LOL

2233boys

Not So New Member
Don't want to speak for DLK, but I would say yes. If we win a Super Bowl, who cares who starts. The point is winning Super Bowls, not having your guy playing.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Holy Christ.

Is this a Jiggy alt?

All he said was that he didn't care who was the QB if they led the team to a title. IF THEY LED THE TEAM TO A TITLE. Did Quincy do that? No.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Holy Christ.

Is this a Jiggy alt?

All he said was that he didn't care who was the QB if they led the team to a title. IF THEY LED THE TEAM TO A TITLE. Did Quincy do that? No.
You will have to excuse him if he doesn't get right back to you. He is trying to figure out how to change his avatar. It might be a bit.

data

Forbes #1
All the hype. Real talk this and real talk that. Then we get served up a dish of Nors -2.0. What a disappointment.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He's midswat, you dumbasses.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Holy Christ.

Is this a Jiggy alt?

I know right??? LOLoL

Cotton

Staff member
I know right??? LOLoL
I doubt he comes back. He thought he was sneaky taking the avatar away I gave him. So, I created a user group just for him and set that usergroup to "castrated". He can't edit his profile at all. So, I would imagine since he got the big bad mean avatar stuck to him, he leaves.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I doubt he comes back. He thought he was sneaky taking the avatar away I gave him. So, I created a user group just for him and set that usergroup to "castrated". He can't edit his profile at all. So, I would imagine since he got the big bad mean avatar stuck to him, he leaves.
:lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Nothing grabs my attention more than a thread title with "LOL" in it.

It means this thread is to be taken seriously!

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Overboard much?
If he doesn't get one he will start to be ignored and he will either get one or fade out.

Cotton

Staff member
Overboard much?
If he doesn't get one he will start to be ignored and he will either get one or fade out.
Probably, but it is much more fun this way.

Top Bottom