User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Exclusive: Inside the series of events that delayed David Irving's return to Cowboys

  1. #11
    Senior Member bbgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,487
    Jerry needs to do something like this with Ms. Sanchez.


  2. The following user likes this post:

    p1_

  3. #12
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,224
    Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Like a running TMZ/Cops episode. Why do we bother?
    To be fair he has been really good when on the field. Like All-Pro level in some games.

  4. #13
    Senior Member Chocolate Lab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,901
    I don't know why everyone blames the girl. I bet he's more wheels off than she is.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

    The Garrett Song

  5. #14
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    I don't know why everyone blames the girl. I bet he's more wheels off than she is.
    Because of the false accusations she has made in the past. The fact that they gave him sole custody of the child.

    Things of that nature. The drama with this lady has been going on forever. She filed abuse allegations and then recanted them at one point admitting that she did it because he was kicking her out. The worst is they have a child together so she will never go away. No matter what they will be tied together for life.

  6. The following user likes this post:


  7. #15
    Senior Member p1_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    I don't know why everyone blames the girl. I bet he's more wheels off than she is.
    He is my concern. How can he not just stay the fuck away from her, aside from visitation?

  8. #16
    Senior Member p1_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,162

  9. #17
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Because of the false accusations she has made in the past. The fact that they gave him sole custody of the child.

    Things of that nature. The drama with this lady has been going on forever. She filed abuse allegations and then recanted them at one point admitting that she did it because he was kicking her out. The worst is they have a child together so she will never go away. No matter what they will be tied together for life.
    Giving him sole custody over the mother should tell you all you need to know about that woman. That rarely happens.
    #Fire Garrett

  10. The following user likes this post:


  11. #18
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Giving him sole custody over the mother should tell you all you need to know about that woman. That rarely happens.
    Yeah you have to be a real fuckup of a woman for that to happen.

  12. #19
    Senior Member p1_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,162
    Iíve seen that happen before.

  13. #20
    Senior Member DLK150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,212
    Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Wow, this guy is a putz if this is for real. It just never ends with him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •