Cowboyswire

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yes, I even posted it. http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/showthread.php?7469-Cowboyswire-Greener-Pastures-Jeff-Heath-lives-the-goat-life-grazing-passing-lanes

There is a new article today:https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/05/dallas-cowboys-tactics-to-win-stop-the-run-defensive-line/

And a Donovan Olumba profile on the way.

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of the lack of props. Go to COWBOYSWIRE and read my articles. Then, prop them. Iamtdg, YOU WILL DO THIS NEXT.

If I go to my articles and I do not start seeing more likes and ESPECIALLY SHARES, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL SHOW APPRECIATION AND START PROPPING.
I will share it here. You will have to just be happy with that. Also, I don't see where to give a like on CowboysWire. How am I missing it?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will share it here. You will have to just be happy with that.
Wha, you can't share it by retweeting on Twitter? Well fuck you very much then.

Also, I don't see where to give a like on CowboysWire. How am I missing it?
What do you care you prop-holding sonofabitch?

Cotton

Staff member
Wha, you can't share it by retweeting on Twitter? Well fuck you very much then.

What do you care you prop-holding sonofabitch?
Oh, yeah I can do that. I thought you meant liking it on their page. I didn't see that option. I will RT that sumbitch so hard right now, it will not be able to handle my fury.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh, yeah I can do that. I thought you meant liking it on their page. I didn't see that option. I will RT that sumbitch so hard right now, it will not be able to handle my fury.
I can now respect you again, amigo.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It really is a good question as there is an option when posting an article to have "likes". I just don't know how, may need to ask. I do know that the more "shares" an article gets the more up the page it gets.

Cotton

Staff member
It really is a good question as there is an option when posting an article to have "likes". I just don't know how, may need to ask. I do know that the more "shares" an article gets the more up the page it gets.
I RT,ed KD and CowboysWire and then shared it on Twitter from their site. From now on I will just share from their site. I encourage everyone else to do the same. Let's make Booze great again! :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
That link worked but the share buttons at bottom weren't showing so refreshed and now getting page not found again? Going from link doesn't work now either
Yeah, that really is weird.

Top Bottom