Cowboyswire

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
This is awesome. I just put a sign in my front yard in Aynor... “USA Today celeb Booze pissed in this front yard.”

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jeff Heath profile is coming soon. Had to put on my homer hat to write it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
What inspired a Heath write up?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Look forward to it. He is one of my favorites.
I tried to hate Heath, but you have to appreciate his awareness & drive. He's our Mr. Hustle.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Heath has gotten much much better at the angles he takes. It's the single biggest thing that has improved his game.

vince

Not So New Member
Heath has gotten much much better at the angles he takes. It's the single biggest thing that has improved his game.
I remember this guy used to be terrible. Blowing coverages and missing tackles. It's crazy how much he's improved.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I tried to hate Heath, but you have to appreciate his awareness & drive. He's our Mr. Hustle.

I use to really hate him. Early in his career I couldn't think of a worse NFL safety. Just looked so clueless and lost. I don't any more. He has at least become serviceable in my mind.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Don’t forget he can kick field goals too.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have always liked Heath. He is the best tackler on the team and he was never afraid to stick his nose into a play. Initially he was prone to overcommit on coverage but has since become disciplined enough to keep a good angle on the runner ot receiver. That has been primary difference in his improvement. That and quicker recognition. He has enough speed to close on o play.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He USED to take horrible angles. He seems to have made adjustments.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dunno. He was the same old Heath in that Denver game.
Everybody was horrific in that game. We were totally unprepared. Which I think Dez yelling at our receivers coach was while preparing for that game. He clearly didn't take them seriously at all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Has it been published yet?
Yes, I even posted it. http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/showthread.php?7469-Cowboyswire-Greener-Pastures-Jeff-Heath-lives-the-goat-life-grazing-passing-lanes

There is a new article today:https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/05/dallas-cowboys-tactics-to-win-stop-the-run-defensive-line/

And a Donovan Olumba profile on the way.

You people are going to start making me hit the ban button because I'm growing VERY tired of the lack of props. Go to COWBOYSWIRE and read my articles. Then, prop them. Iamtdg, YOU WILL DO THIS NEXT.

If I go to my articles and I do not start seeing more likes and ESPECIALLY SHARES, I will give you a couple of days off. You people WILL SHOW APPRECIATION AND START PROPPING.

Top Bottom