Cowboyswire

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think you should write an article about whether Troy Aikman is gay. You will be instantly loved by all Cowboys fans. Really...:tippytoe
And get a co host spot on Bayless show.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Please help my confusion. On the link you posted I see several stories and rhey are about current circumstances with the Cowboys but at the top of the stories it has the date 2016. Am I not seeing things correctly?
I think you are looking at the Cover. It has the five most shared and commented articles there, then it goes chronologically below.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Okay. I will check it out. I hope this is a passageway to bigger and better things.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
As you all know over the years, I have been posting "articles" and especially primers for the various incarnations of the DCC.

It has been a hobby of mine for a while, just something to get my writing itch satisfied.

That said, I have been recently asked to produce material for USA Today's Cowboys coverage.

Seems like it could be a lot of fun, even though it is not a paid gig. I figured, hell, I write it for you people, why not.

It can be found at this link:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/

First one should hit late tonight or tomorrow, a piece about the Cowboys' TE situation.

Please don't forget to prop the articles and share on FB etc.

We will share them and prop them here, as well.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Thanks. Good article and right on point. Witten has been leaned on for the past two season at the sacrifice of his own production. I have stated he was misused and I believe it was true but he was the most reliable player and the team had to be aligned this was since they had a inexperienced QB, unreliable WR and their running game was slowed down considerable with Elliot’s suspension. It’s a really big question Mark now and some players will have to step it up..

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dude, it could lead to the coveted paid gig. That's if you want it. Show me what you got.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well done, good sir. Funny thing, your link has Wells' name in it, and yet no mention of the lad in your piece. Just an observation.
I mentioned the guy midway. Seemed like enough.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Good job old man (good read)... maybe there'll be a potential career change in your future. Can't believe they couldn't slip you a bottle of Glen under the table tho.

:thumbsup

Cotton

Staff member

For those of our members on Twitter. Like and RT. You will do this next.

midswat

... soon
I'll have you know you only got this gig because Hostile turned it down.

He didn't have time because he's putting the finishing touches on his book. Still scheduled to be published in 2008.

Cotton

Staff member
Where's that John Wayne props pic? That's what this really needs.
The one that says, “Life is hard. It’s even harder when you’re stupid”? :unsure

Top Bottom