Happy Festivus!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm painting my new kitchen cabinets for Christmas. Yay!! Got surgery Monday and I don't want to look at unpainted cabinets for two weeks on the couch.

Anybody know where I can borrow some beaners to help?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm painting my new kitchen cabinets for Christmas. Yay!! Got surgery Monday and I don't want to look at unpainted cabinets for two weeks on the couch.

Did you try your contacts list?

Sorry, sorry, I keed. Oops, kid.

Merry/Happy Whatever, DCC.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Look to your west. There is a whole city full of them.

data

Forbes #1
So, Festivus gets a thread, but Kwanzaa nor Hanukkah don't? Christmas had a thread but it got deleted. Christmas!!!

What kind of tolerance does this DCC practice? Or shall I say NOT practice?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Look to your west. There is a whole city full of them.
That's why I was really confused when a customer from Pakistan started cussing and railing on meskins. He said he hated those bastards and didn't want them in his house. He also said that's why he voted for Trump. It was one of the few times I didn't know what to say. Umm, you live in San Antonio, Ahcmed...there are meskins everywhere.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
That's why I was really confused when a customer from Pakistan started cussing and railing on meskins. He said he hated those bastards and didn't want them in his house. He also said that's why he voted for Trump. It was one of the few times I didn't know what to say. Umm, you live in San Antonio, Ahcmed...there are meskins everywhere.
Yep.. That was my exact thought as well. Guess he got some bad moving advice. LOL.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So, Festivus gets a thread, but Kwanzaa nor Hanukkah don't? Christmas had a thread but it got deleted. Christmas!!!

Very anti Christmas here.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

We are a secular board, phildominator. Get with the program.

Top Bottom