Week 16 Monday Night Football Chatter | Lions vs. Cowboys | 12/26/2016

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Like this number that is in the big long script thing?

yep.

You did it right couple posts up

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I doubt Jerry just found it out now. He talks out of his ass half the time. But ultimately I think we are all just waiting for the other shoe to drop with another suspension.
Seems odd to have another suspension but allow him to play the 2 games at the end following the 14 game suspension and then suspend him for postseason. You'd think they would've just added the new suspension to the end of the previous one.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seems odd to have another suspension but allow him to play the 2 games at the end following the 14 game suspension and then suspend him for postseason. You'd think they would've just added the new suspension to the end of the previous one.
Well there was a tweet the other day that said he has appealed the most recent suspension. Supposedly the appeal should last through the playoffs but there is no guarantee. But I agree, it seems odd for the guy to finish a 14 game suspension, play and then receive a new year long suspension for the following season. All for events that happened during the four game suspension.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Well there was a tweet the other day that said he has appealed the most recent suspension. Supposedly the appeal should last through the playoffs but there is no guarantee. But I agree, it seems odd for the guy to finish a 14 game suspension, play and then receive a new year long suspension for the following season. All for events that happened during the four game suspension.
Ah, I didn't know about the appeal.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Gentlemen, a great end for a fine Christmas Weekend. Again, Merry Christmas to you all and a safe and Happy New Year. Talk to you all soon. Love and peace my friends. And more Hallmark, seriously many of you are to violent and need some love. :buddy

Well that is strange, if it was any other team they would be playing until the appeals is over. Doesn't make any sense. He is supposed to be innocent till the appeal process.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cowboys?src=hash">#Cowboys</a> punter Chris Jones with the hit of the night! <a href="https://t.co/l6dJtZcIvE">pic.twitter.com/l6dJtZcIvE</a></p>— Derek Forrest (@DerekWLWT) <a href="https://twitter.com/DerekWLWT/status/813600068108480512">December 27, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Now I concurr with this.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Tonight I saw what I have been wanting to see from Dak and the verticle passing game. I will take that as a confirmation that the coaching staff now has enough confidence to turn him loose.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am going to call at least two people monumentally stupid today. It is a goal.

Top Bottom