Wildcard Weekend Chatter Thread - 1/7/17 - 1/8/17

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don't, Dak has proven time and time again that he will find a way to win. I won't abandon that because of a slow start. I guess if we fall behind by 3 TDs or something it becomes a thought but otherwise absolutely not.
That would be too late

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Both teams can't run. At least NY is trying
Which will probably help later on. GB has to get Montgomery involved. It's no coincidence that the wins started piling up after their running game got back on track.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder if McCarthy even has possession of his own dick.

Rodgers does that. Players are going to flock to him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That would be too late
Probably although I think Romo is probably more capable of putting up big points in a hurry. Dak is better at playing ball control. If the game is close no way in hell I go to Romo.

dallen

Senior Tech
So far this has been a horrible set of playoff games.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If the Giants had a respectable offense, they'd be 14 or 17 in this one and it would already be over.

But they don't, so......

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Unless something out of the ordinary happens the Giants will head into the half with only 6 points.

What happened to the super awesome "Playoff Eli"!1!!!!1!1!!!! that everyone talked about all week?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Landon Collins has been outstanding this year.

What a player.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Unless something out of the ordinary happens the Giants will head into the half with only 6 points.

What happened to the super awesome "Playoff Eli"!1!!!!1!1!!!! that everyone talked about all week?
Cold weather. Inside a dome it will be different.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

It's stupid.

There is absolutely no correlation between this Giants team and the ones from 2011 and 2007.

Absolutely none.

But yet we all keep hearing how we've seen this before and blah blah blah. This offense sucks and Eli has played poorly all year -- neither of which was the case in either of those seasons.

Could they still win today? Sure, but they aren't winning a SB this year with this offense and this version of Eli.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

How the hell does that keep happening? That's 3 in less than a season's worth of games.

dallen

Senior Tech
Joe needs a minute to clean his underwear.

Top Bottom