Christmas Eve/Day Chatter - Week 16 | Various Games | 12/24-25/2016

data

Forbes #1
This could be the lowest point in Chargers franchise history.

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Meanwhile, Dan Carpenter missed a FG so the Ryan Bros. asses are still in the sling.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This could be the lowest point in Chargers franchise history.

:lol
Yeah, they didn't plan for the FG and had to rush everyone on the field. That might not bode well for McCoy.

data

Forbes #1
Interesting. Aside from the Giants, Cowboys are the only NFC East team to win a playoff game the last 8 years?

data

Forbes #1
You're starting a franchise. Which QB you take - Tannehill (fully recovered), Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor, or Andy Dalton?

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Cujo has nothing to say about the Cowboys and this historic run we're having.

Suddenly, just five words to call the Packers to get the fuck out here, Flair-style.

Post more, seriously.
Will work on that bro. Lol

Cujo

DCC 4Life
@Cujo

1. Favorite 3 posters
2. Favorite non-football thread you read
3. You start Dak or Romo in Week 17
4. Favorite fast food hamburger

@BipolarFan SIT DOWN. NOT YOUR TURN
1. Boozeman, Skidadl, and Ed guapo.
2. Anything about Ron Paul.
3.Dak 1st 3 quarters. Romo 4th.
4. Whataburger.

That's 3 posts in one day. Probably been a couple of years since I've had that many.

data

Forbes #1
1. Boozeman, Skidadl, and Ed guapo.
2. Anything about Ron Paul.
3.Dak 1st 3 quarters. Romo 4th.
4. Whataburger.

That's 3 posts in one day. Probably been a couple of years since I've had that many.
Ok, ok, ok...your next 3 favorite posters.

data

Forbes #1
Mark Wahlberg in the Boston Marathon bombing movie. How cliche.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You're starting a franchise. Which QB you take - Tannehill (fully recovered), Blake Bortles, Tyrod Taylor, or Andy Dalton?
Yuck... I sell.

If I'm forced to choose, it's Bortles and I get him a franchise RB and a lineman or two.

Tannehill will be prolific between the 20's, Dalton good enough to beat average teams, and Taylor tries too hard to make things happen instead of relying on this teammates. We've seen these guys with decent players around them and they can't get it done.

data

Forbes #1
Should Dak see limited action until the playoffs rather than risk. Carr like injury?
why only Dak? In 2007, TO got his high ankle sprain in Dec and partially caused our loss to NYG. Are rea we the same team if Fredrickson or Sean Lee or Zeke get injured?

For QB, question is if you start Sanchez or Romo. If Romo gets injured playing in the next two games, our backup dropoff is significant.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Sucks about Carr. They were the only team that had any shot against the Pats or Steelers.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
why only Dak? In 2007, TO got his high ankle sprain in Dec and partially caused our loss to NYG. Are rea we the same team if Fredrickson or Sean Lee or Zeke get injured?

For QB, question is if you start Sanchez or Romo. If Romo gets injured playing in the next two games, our backup dropoff is significant.
Because it's the obvious question the media is asking.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom