Cowboyswire

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
As you all know over the years, I have been posting "articles" and especially primers for the various incarnations of the DCC.

It has been a hobby of mine for a while, just something to get my writing itch satisfied.

That said, I have been recently asked to produce material for USA Today's Cowboys coverage.

Seems like it could be a lot of fun, even though it is not a paid gig. I figured, hell, I write it for you people, why not.

It can be found at this link:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/

First one should hit late tonight or tomorrow, a piece about the Cowboys' TE situation.

Please don't forget to prop the articles and share on FB etc.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I want to see copious amounts of feh's and meh's plus a cranky, complaining edge to all articles or I won't believe it's you.

Ok, just kidding. (a little bit) Congratulations on the gig.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I want to see copious amounts of feh's and meh's plus a cranky, complaining edge to all articles or I won't believe it's you.

Ok, just kidding. (a little bit) Congratulations on the gig.
I don't think the world is ready for ayuhs and fehs. Thanks for the congrats, it is not paid, but fuck it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Are you sure they won't fire you for not being sunshiney enough?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Are you sure they won't fire you for not being sunshiney enough?
I warned the editor, some of you might know him from Twitter, K.D. Drummond.

He didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, it might be good for bidness.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
BTW, I would like to crank out two or three articles a week, so if anyone has ideas, I would certainly entertain them.

My next article is entitled "A Touch of Booze". Like it? Eh? Eh?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't think the world is ready for ayuhs and fehs. Thanks for the congrats, it is not paid, but fuck it.
You never know. The right person reads an article and likes it, it could lead to something.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Will definitely tweet them for you and most of my Cowboys followers are on the pessimistic side so they should like it.

:lol :towel

BTW, I would like to crank out two or three articles a week, so if anyone has ideas, I would certainly entertain them.
You should do one on how the real reason Garrett will so quickly abandon the run is because of Emmitt sleeping with his wife back in the day

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will make a promise. If I ever do get paid for anything, I donate all the proceeds to the site so we can upgrade this shit hole. :art

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

3 Fingers of Booze.

Is it a play on your name, or an article about the last shocker you threw out..?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Soliciting props? Have some dignity.

Congrats on getting published before Hos. He must be green (balloon) with envy.

data

Forbes #1
...and, for the title, I think the proper phrasing here is "props more, seriously".

-Co-editor

lostxn

DCC 4Life

I think you should write an article about whether Troy Aikman is gay. You will be instantly loved by all Cowboys fans. Really...:tippytoe

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Are you going to have a pseudonym, maybe Glenlivet Booze or Grumpy Ole Bastid?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I think you should write an article about whether Troy Aikman is gay. You will be instantly loved by all Cowboys fans. Really...:tippytoe
Wow, I haven't heard that one for awhile. I remember all the speculation even after he got married.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Wow, I haven't heard that one for awhile. I remember all the speculation even after he got married.
Thank Barry Switzer and Skip Bayless for that fun. I've matured to the point where I could care less one way or the other. But hey, he says he isn't so that's fine. I just know some fans get stirred up about that.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Thank Barry Switzer and Skip Bayless for that fun. I've matured to the point where I could care less one way or the other. But hey, he says he isn't so that's fine. I just know some fans get stirred up about that.
Yeah, I remember that now. I'm not included in that group, I could care less one way or another because I thought it was stupid and none of anyone's business one way or another.

data

Forbes #1
I do wish I could’ve been there when Tuinei roughed up Bayless

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
As you all know over the years, I have been posting "articles" and especially primers for the various incarnations of the DCC.

It has been a hobby of mine for a while, just something to get my writing itch satisfied.

That said, I have been recently asked to produce material for USA Today's Cowboys coverage.

Seems like it could be a lot of fun, even though it is not a paid gig. I figured, hell, I write it for you people, why not.

It can be found at this link:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/

First one should hit late tonight or tomorrow, a piece about the Cowboys' TE situation.

Please don't forget to prop the articles and share on FB etc.

Please help my confusion. On the link you posted I see several stories and rhey are about current circumstances with the Cowboys but at the top of the stories it has the date 2016. Am I not seeing things correctly?

Top Bottom