User Tag List

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: "Dallas Cowboys Run By Losers"

He's also called for Lewis to be fired. Garrett is the coach not because he's white but because he's a pushover who will put up with endless bullshit from the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I'm certainly not trying to defend Jones and Garrett, but if this is strictly a white man keeping his job after such a long stretch of bad coaching, why does Marvin Lewis still have his job?
    Shush damnit, Jerry already got caught with a couple hookers and laughed off that controversy, this is probably our last shot
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I'm certainly not trying to defend Jones and Garrett, but if this is strictly a white man keeping his job after such a long stretch of bad coaching, why does Marvin Lewis still have his job?
    Shit, how about Hue Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Shit, how about Hue Jackson?
    Yeah. I don't think this has anything to do with race, as that dumbass Stephen A. Smith is trying so hard to push. I'd say he is right initially, when he says Garrett still has his job because of his relationship with Jones. But then he goes off the rails trying to say it's a race thing. I'd say it's just shitty owners that get comfortable with what they have and are ok with it.

I wonder if anybody has asked him to explain why Jackson and Lewis still have their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knows Johnson picked the players that won those 3 SBs.

If Jones was so adept at assembling a good roster heíd at least been to the playoffs and even contending for division titles with some consistency over the last 25 years. Iíd even be happy with a CHANCE at the playoffs on a regular basis. But instead the team is mired in mediocrity.

Definitely would not have Snyder, but he finally did get a couple smart FO guys and they picked some pretty damn good players in the last few drafts.

But like you said as long as there is a Jerry and Stephen Jones with their hand in the pot itís not going to get any better.
    Who fucking cares? This is nothing that is going to change. The coach can definitely change and a fan upswell demanding his head will get him fired. It's worked before and it will work this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Yup Jerry is definitely a racist, he should be forced to sell the team immediately!!
    What an asshole. Yes it absolutely has a lot to do with their relationship but
    1) It has nothing to do with race.
    2) Jerry had a great relationship with Dez and axed his ass eventually. He'll do the same thing with Garrett. Probably this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    and what the folks here are mad at is the way he answered it. Again not needing notifying of exact moves. Just dont tell me everything is fine and we are just going to wait it out.
    Well we may not like it but as long as he wants to blow smoke then what alternative is there. Last I remember we canít tie him up and slap him around until he tell us what we want to hear. We already know that the offense isnít effective so personally I donít really need for him to tell me it needs fixed. By him saying itís ok makes me know that he is blowing smoke. I donít rely on what he says to make me know things arenít right with certain aspects of the team. I just say to myself who does he think he is kidding.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    and what the folks here are mad at is the way he answered it. Again not needing notifying of exact moves. Just dont tell me everything is fine and we are just going to wait it out.
    Well we may not like it but as long as he wants to blow smoke then what alternative is there? Last I remember we canít tie him up and slap him around until he tell us what we want to hear. We already know that the offense isnít effective so personally I donít really need for him to tell me it needs fixed. By him saying itís ok makes me know that he is blowing smoke. I donít rely on what he says to make me know things arenít right with certain aspects of the team. I just say to myself who does he think he is kidding.
    Since Day One

Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Well we may not like it but as long as he wants to blow smoke then what alternative is there? Last I remember we can’t tie him up and slap him around until he tell us what we want to hear. We already know that the offense isn’t effective so personally I don’t really need for him to tell me it needs fixed. By him saying it’s ok makes me know that he is blowing smoke. I don’t rely on what he says to make me know things aren’t right with certain aspects of the team. I just say to myself who does he think he is kidding.
    #Fire Garrett

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Who fucking cares? This is nothing that is going to change. The coach can definitely change and a fan upswell demanding his head will get him fired. It's worked before and it will work this year.
    I realize that. But itís fun to pretend Jerry might change. What else are we going to talk about...Super Bowl chances? And this is a fucking Cowboys discussion board, right?