User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Dallas Cowboys Run By Losers"

"Dallas Cowboys Run By Losers"

2. The following user likes this post:

Bitch all you want, our defense was playing well and Watson was looking shaky/beat up. Our RB just got stuff for a loss and it was 4th and 2 so that likely means a fucking shotgun play of some sort. Your QB is playing like hot garbage. I would have punted it too.

That being said, Garrett should be fired. Just not because of that decision. I don't even think that was a coaching loss. That was a GM loss (shitty WRs) and a QB loss. The coaches actually schemed us quite a few creative big plays. Eventually you have to run some standard plays and your QB needs to read the field and put the ball where it needs to be. If you can't do that, you're gonna lose.

4. The following 3 users like this post:

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    Bitch all you want, our defense was playing well and Watson was looking shaky/beat up. Our RB just got stuff for a loss and it was 4th and 2 so that likely means a fucking shotgun play of some sort. Your QB is playing like hot garbage. I would have punted it too.

That being said, Garrett should be fired. Just not because of that decision. I don't even think that was a coaching loss. That was a GM loss (shitty WRs) and a QB loss. The coaches actually schemed us quite a few creative big plays. Eventually you have to run some standard plays and your QB needs to read the field and put the ball where it needs to be. If you can't do that, you're gonna lose.
    I endorse this take.

Yeah except Dak was 3-3 for 29 yards on that drive. He gets all the blame somehow but it's the coaches who bitched out. We should have just kept passing the ball. But we have no ability to see when our QB is getting in a groove.

Agree that the fourth down wasn't the biggest issue of the game. The bigger issue is this offense looked like hot garbage all night for the umpteenth time.

It really wouldn't have mattered if we'd scratched out a win over another crappy team -- the bigger picture is that this team is poorly coached and underachieving, and has been for many games now.
    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah except Dak was 3-3 for 29 yards on that drive. He gets all the blame somehow but it's the coaches who bitched out. We should have just kept passing the ball. But we have no ability to see when our QB is getting in a groove.

Quote Originally Posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I know, your precious Garrett, it must all be Dak.

Dallas has been run by losers since 1989. Jimmy was just able to assert himself and with Jerry not ever wanting to walk on eggshells again it will continue. Fuck this team. Fuck this organization.
    #Fire Garrett

11. The following user likes this post:

I’m all for blaming whatever and whoever, as long as it leads to a new Coach, QB, and offensive scheme.

13. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I know, your precious Garrett, it must all be Dak.
    Pretty explicit that it's both, and both of them can GTFO.

You are the one defending your little boy toy here.