User Tag List

Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1147

Thread: Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

how many of you are just like Magruder?

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    how many of you are just like Magruder?
    I dont watch his videos but Im to the point of just laughing at the ineptitude.
    #Fire Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    At least Linehan sort of accepts responsibility. To hear Garrett talk about it he just expects his guys to make the play regardless of the coverage. The dude never seems to accept that maybe he could do better.

6. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    At least Linehan sort of accepts responsibility. To hear Garrett talk about it he just expects his guys to make the play regardless of the coverage. The dude never seems to accept that maybe he could do better.
    And that's what makes him so easy to hate

That asshole NEVER ever accepts the blame for anything. He always deflects it or gives reasons why things didn't work out a certain way, but basically, he never raises his hand and says "that's on me".

I can't believe Stephen Jones had the nerve to say during the offseason that one of the things they admired about him was his accountability.

GTFO.

That is the last quality that POS is known for.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    And that's what makes him so easy to hate

That asshole NEVER ever accepts the blame for anything. He always deflects it or gives reasons why things didn't work out a certain way, but basically, he never raises his hand and says "that's on me".

I can't believe Stephen Jones had the nerve to say during the offseason that one of the things they admired about him was his accountability.

GTFO.

That is the last quality that POS is known for.
    I watched part of his news conference today because it popped up on my news feed. First of all he starts out with the biggest grin ever like he just won the fucking lottery. If my offense was failing and my team was doing poorly I'd have anything but a happy face in that situation. And then he talked about this specific play and basically said it's not really the type of play you need to get out of given that coverage. It's just not the ideal coverage to be going against. Then basically driveled on about how that happens all the time and the players just need to execute it. It's what pisses me off to no end about the guy.

9. The following user likes this post:

We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.
    We didn't execute.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    I watched part of his news conference today because it popped up on my news feed. First of all he starts out with the biggest grin ever like he just won the fucking lottery. If my offense was failing and my team was doing poorly I'd have anything but a happy face in that situation. And then he talked about this specific play and basically said it's not really the type of play you need to get out of given that coverage. It's just not the ideal coverage to be going against. Then basically driveled on about how that happens all the time and the players just need to execute it. It's what pisses me off to no end about the guy.
    his act is wearing thin, the media are all so tired of his deflection tactics and attempts to obfuscate.