User Tag List

Page 112 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1147

Thread: Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

  1. #1111
    Senior Member DLK150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,274
    I started out watching at a local bar so I could check out this new barmaid there. I barely paid attention and took a brief nap once I got home so I missed a good chunk of it. The score is about what I expected as well as the Brees ass kiss fest evidently, so I guess I didn't miss much really.

    Oh and Witten is an awful analyst, such a stiff.

  2. #1112
    Senior Member mschmidt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Lol keep pimping your agenda. That doesn't change the fact that Dak still isn't nearly as bad as Quincy. Shit Quincy couldn't even complete 60% of his passes. Just because Booze was making that comparison yesterday you now cling to it like a retard. Dak has a long ways down to go before he is Quincy bad.

    Dak needs to play much better. But please stop with the overly dramatic bullshit.
    I never even saw booze make that comparison. You said like ten posts ago "Because I'm not comparing Dak to Carter I can't fit in."

    I simply pointed out that Dak is playing closer to Carter right now than he is to a top QB.

    There's no agenda. You are the one who has championed QB rating as the best measurement of a QB. Passing yards make my case for me, to the extent I think is relevant (which is some of the story, though obviously not all).

    But going by the stat YOU say best judges them, Dak is at an 81 rating right now. Carter's career QB rating is 71. That's 10 points. 10 points the other direction would be 91.

    But the top 20 QBs in the league right now, again by your stat, have better than 92 QB ratings.

    That's right. There are TWENTY quarterbacks in this league right now, today, who have QB ratings that are more than 10 rating points better than Prescott.

    That's not an agenda. That's the facts.

    Prescott is WAAAAY closer to replacement level QB right now than he is a top QB.

    Which goes back to what I said..... I have news for you. Prescott is playing CLOSER TO CARTER right now than he is a top QB.... say, oh.... a top 20 QB. Certainly closer to Carter than a top 10 QB.

    Sorry you and YOUR agenda can't accept that.

  3. #1113
    Senior Member shoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T. Fan View Post
    Does anyone still think that Prescott is the future for the Dallas Quarterback position? Is there anyone who thinks he should get a contract when it comes due?
    Vet minimum? Sure

  4. #1114
    Senior Member shoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
    Smith looks about like Dak. Didn't know he was this bad.
    Because Andy Reid.

  5. #1115
    Senior Member pdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,891
    Although a blowout, I enjoyed watching a 60+ point affair.

  6. #1116
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,980
    I was there also. I was asked by my wife to go to the concession stand a get her a coke. I saw the event unfold on a stadium monitor. I remind my wife from time to time about my devotion to her saying I was willing to stand in line with the other yahoos just for her needs. The effectiveness of this scheme is all but gone by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Ok, so I was at that game. Damned long time ago.
    Since Day One

  7. #1117
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,980
    Quote Originally Posted by shoop View Post
    Vet minimum? Sure
    A vet minimum would make him the future for the Cowboys?
    Since Day One

  8. #1118
    Senior Member Hoffa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    277
    Quinthy never had as bad a group of receivers as Dak does right now.

  9. #1119
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffa View Post
    Quinthy never had as bad a group of receivers as Dak does right now.
    But a worse OL and RB
    #Fire Garrett

  10. #1120
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    But a worse OL and RB
    I heard Troy Hambrick was great...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •